What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bromwich and Proctor done with coke too!

Rabbits20

Immortal
i was talking to a friend of mine whom follows stmerge and he said he has not watched a game since milford dropped the ball when souths played the broncos.....i mentioned that to you r20 the game has gone to shiiit with the nrl the video ref and the refs mistakes and linesmans mistakes fug me the game has gone sterile....Shadow...for the 1st time im getting sick of that fuggin shiiit refereeing rules its bs....many people i know are saying the same thing........the broncs are over the cap but players are taking a pay cut to stay together ohhhhh bs thats a smoke screen so bennett can win a premiership fraudulently FACT....
Brilliant post!!!!

Pommy

Coach
Cocaine during the season is actually a WADA banned substance

If that's true why did he NRL have a two strike rule?

Well what are the after effects of snorting coke and for how long does it stay in a persons system?

It become undetectable in urine with moderate usage after 2-4 days.
Personally at worst I've only ever had a bad hangover type deal which was probably more of a bad hangover than it was the cocaine.
That is one of the reasons it's so much more expensive than say speed. You get the mid week blues and crippleing depression after taking speed or pingers.

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
If that's true why did he NRL have a two strike rule?

The NRL, like the AFL does their own testing for illicit drugs. If they were tested by ASADA and it came back positive, it'd be a two year ban

Last edited:

greg jay

Juniors
i was talking to a friend of mine whom follows stmerge and he said he has not watched a game since milford dropped the ball when souths played the broncos.....i mentioned that to you r20 the game has gone to shiiit with the nrl the video ref and the refs mistakes and linesmans mistakes fug me the game has gone sterile....Shadow...for the 1st time im getting sick of that fuggin shiiit refereeing rules its bs....many people i know are saying the same thing........the broncs are over the cap but players are taking a pay cut to stay together ohhhhh bs thats a smoke screen so bennett can win a premiership fraudulently FACT....
In reality Bennett has quite a few slugs. Sims Blair Marshall Thaiday The Rake and several outside backs. They are hardly great players.

Latest posts