What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco in strife?

RazorRam0n

Juniors
can someone translate this? looks like this kid had it coming all along....

DQ9TjEFVAAUXBSp.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
I'm not sure the precedent at other clubs is that harsh is it? When was the last NRL wife beater found guilty and what was NRL punishment?

Kenny Edwards was suspended for 7 games and fined $60k last year for splashing water on his girlfriend, which was deemed assault.

Considering this bloke allegedly hit someone physically, I would assume a harsher punishment could be dealt out.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Kenny Edwards was suspended for 7 games and fined $60k last year for splashing water on his girlfriend, which was deemed assault.

Considering this bloke allegedly hit someone physically, I would assume a harsher punishment could be dealt out.
a few extra shuttles? I hear it nearly killed thaiday

hineyrulz

Post Whore

This is the Broncos we are talking about it will just be another case of “move along people nothing to see here”

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Edwards should be suspended for life for being a cramping agitating merkin.

Pedge1971

First Grade
You were hoping for a real heavyweight weren't you, deep down you were really praying on it being a Milford (cue the predictable overweight jokes) or a Boyd or a McGuire, someone of some sort of real worth to well and truly derail our season (although I give us no chance anyway) but nope, boring old benchie Pangai, oh well

I don't condone it obviously and I hope he gets treated with accordingly but I just find it funny how the entire of LU unites in the hope that a marquee player has crossed the line but then when the facts come to light and it's a bloke who hasn't yet made it, the discussion dies off

No I was hoping it was someone with form like Matt Lodge or Jimmy the Jet to show what a bunch if hypocrites the Broncos are.

But do go on and continue to stupidly put words into other peoples mouths.

For the record I reckon Pangai is a gun far from a boring old benchie....