What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco

FlameThrower

Bench
The way Panthers are playing, Broncos don't need any help...
Griffith is a good coach, but there is no team effort...

Dragons 09

Juniors
Panthers supporters now know what we have been through as supporters over the previous 5 years........they're atrocious.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
they get away with everything. protected species
Always are......having said that Penrith are ordinary....any nonsense that they were Premiership favorites has well and truly been buried..Ive turned it off at half time....having said that The Donkeys wont win the comp either they arnt good enough to be honest.....they are winning this one comfortably but imo have struggled so far this year...should have lost last week, and they were dead arsey to beat The Titans the week before....lets face it they get 7 day turn arounds every week and don't play their first weekend game til round 10 and for that reason alone they should be a lot more impressive than they are

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Panthers supporters now know what we have been through as supporters over the previous 5 years........they're atrocious.
And Gus is sitting amongst the 9 commentators...he must be quietly fuming.....as I said I turned it off at half time... and listening to Hadlee calling the game was enough anyway

WA 'S OWN RED V

Juniors
If you are not an inform side it seems so many decisions seem to go against you. I watch so many games as a neutral and I am blown away by how many times I disagree with the calls.
I find it hard to comment on our games because I know there is emotion involved.
Eg tonight ref called panthers player for incorrect play the ball. He never lost control and actually he was slightly impeded in his attempt to play it. What did they see ??? I think they guessed he lost it?..
Disappointing for a panthers fan I guess.

Dragons 09

Juniors
And Gus is sitting amongst the 9 commentators...he must be quietly fuming.....as I said I turned it off at half time... and listening to Hadlee calling the game was enough anyway
Lol, yeah, poor old Gus would be having kittens. Hook might have to start looking over his shoulder.
And don't get me started on Hadlee.:rolleyes:

WA 'S OWN RED V

Juniors
So when does performance matter for the bunker? Do they have any up and coming video refs to take Bernard's place? Will he be dropped? Clearly a form slump....or consistently ordinary and that's ok.
Lol

Drakon

Juniors
That last Broncos try on the blind side of the scrum was actually a forward pass. No-one said a word about it. I'm a believer - Broncos are favoured.