What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos 7's team

Hoggy

Bench
So there is no team now?

I just got my computer fixed which means I am a "full-timer" now.

Anonymous

Juniors
Hoggy said:
So there is no team now?

I just got my computer fixed which means I am a "full-timer" now.
The Broncos are a team of the future Hoggy. But not a team in the F7s competition draw of 2004.
You're a free agent now and I'm sure there's a team willing to sign you up should you indicate as much.
Cheers.

Kingaroy Redant

Juniors
Thankyou for your replies. I can understand you are coming from a position of past experience.

I have been asked to join another team and I have accepted the offer as I think the 7's concept is very interesting.

Anonymous

Juniors
Nulla_Fan said:
So how many peeps needed 4 a stable team?
is it just who shows interest n so on?
The current cap on players is 13. You really need 10 or more 'team' members to be able to field 7 players every round (5 + 2 reserves).

We know this because of past experience where teams of less than 10 players were often caught short or at best, had a core of 5 or 6 players who backed up every round and were burning out. From my experience, I can say the Bluebags know all about this.

It was also frustrating for teams who fielded 5 essays only to have the other team put in one or two essays... hardly competitive and frustrating because there's only so many essays people can write; and once its written, the essay can't be used again.

Accidents happen and sometimes a player is unable to post, but the aim is have 5 v 5 every game, every round.