What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos proved themselves tonight

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Another fantastic win by the Broncos.

With the Bulldogs season on the line, they threw everything at the Broncos.
They were tested tonight and I think have stamped themselves as genuine contenders along with Melbourne.

Those two are clearly above the rest of the comp and I expect we'll get a repeat of the 2006 Grand Final come October.

A lot of people including myself thought 2018 would be the Broncos year with the arrivals of Jack Bird, Matt Lodge and the exciting recruit from England Andre Savelio. He's been dubbed the British SBW and he's taken a pay cut to prove himself in the NRL and to Wayne. However the Broncos past few weeks of football reminded me of their glorious 2015 run where they played exciting football. Perhaps with a more experienced Ben Hunt, a rejuvenated Benji Marshall and James Roberts who's career was at crossroads at the Titans looks to finally mature into the player he was destined to become with his off field problems put in check ever since he's arrived at Redhill, perhaps they will go one better.
Albert?

big hit!

Bench

They were tested tonight and I think have stamped themselves as genuine contenders along with Melbourne.

Those two are clearly above the rest of the comp and I expect we'll get a repeat of the 2006 Grand Final come October.

A lot of people including myself thought 2018 would be the Broncos year with the arrivals of Jack Bird, Matt Lodge and the exciting recruit from England Andre Savelio. He's been dubbed the British SBW and he's taken a pay cut to prove himself in the NRL and to Wayne. However the Broncos past few weeks of football reminded me of their glorious 2015 run where they played exciting football. Perhaps with a more experienced Ben Hunt, a rejuvenated Benji Marshall and James Roberts who's career was at crossroads at the Titans looks to finally mature into the player he was destined to become with his off field problems put in check ever since he's arrived at Redhill, perhaps they will go one better.

bulldogs don't have much to throw

Life's Good

Coach

A repeat of the 06 GF?? Plenty of wrestling, late shots, Ryan Hoffman crying, Corey Parker getting no respect?? Can't wait.

chigurh

A dubious sin-binning of Adam Blair and a sluggish first half performance and they still piled on more than 40 points against the third best defensive side in the NRL. Wow. Just wow!

The world's best fullback Darius Boyd is back next week too.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Whilst I respect the learned opinions above, I am holding back from calling it for the Broncos until we hear from The Champ.

___

Juniors

Can't see it happening after the loosing streak they recently went through. Keep in mind the Bulldogs are shit.

Shorty

Staff member
Broncos are good when they warm up but they are sluggish as f**k when starting, literally look like a bottom 8 side in the first 10 minutes, might work against cruddy sides but it'll be a Storm flogging in the finals.

blaza88z

Coach

Well said couldn't agree more, we had our backs to the wall last night, we barely got a decision go our way and then to top it off our captain gets sin binned.. as if the 5 day turn around wasn't enough to deal with.

Just really happy the boys were able to dig deep when their character was well and truly tested after a grueling win just 5 days earlier against Newcastle.

Barkley

Bench
bulldogs don't have much to throw

Excuse me?

full.jpg