What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos to sign Matt Lodge

Lodge goes on the Broncos cap for $30,000 and a shot at redemption.

Will come off their cap in 12 months, freeing up $6.2m in cap space to chase 5 SOO playees and 32 journeymen for 2019.

Classic Gee-Spot Economics.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
Lodge goes on the Broncos cap for $30,000 and a shot at redemption.

Will come off their cap in 12 months, freeing up $6.2m in cap space to chase 5 SOO playees and 32 journeymen for 2019.

Classic Gee-Spot Economics.
That’s gold mate. Did you manage to think that up all by yourself, or did you (stupid question I know...) need help?

Because here I was being told in just the other thread that we can’t buy quality ‘proven’ players no matter what we try...

Tommy Smith

Referee
I for one am in awe of how the Broncos somehow managed to replace Adam Blair, Lord of the Merkins, with an even bigger grub in Matt Lodge, the High Priest of all Merkinry on Earth.

Imagine running into Lodge, Jimmy Roberts & Josh McGuire in a dark alley. That would be the night you die, indeed. And sodomised afterwards whilst getting your hair pulled.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Awaits the hypocriscy of the nrl's respecting women round. But it's ok, apparently he's given up drinking and is a good boy now.

Just the sort of player the nrl wants as a "partner of the game" lol

Latest posts