What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos to sign Matt Lodge

soc123_au

Staff member
I for one am in awe of how the Broncos somehow managed to replace Adam Blair, Lord of the Merkins, with an even bigger grub in Matt Lodge, the High Priest of all Merkinry on Earth.

Imagine running into Lodge, Jimmy Roberts & Josh McGuire in a dark alley. That would be the night you die, indeed. And sodomised afterwards whilst getting your hair pulled.
IBM last seen running toward a dark alley in arseless chaps.

Vee

First Grade
FWIW, I saw Lodge in the late stages of the Q Cup and he did look a talent. As Sterlo would say, "I love a big man with soft hands."

nick87

Coach
We have won 4 since the last gayders premiership

Good for you and the salary sombrero. You should be winning a comp every 2-3 years given the competition is basically designed specifically so your club can win

What has happened since 2006 given the competition design is an cataclysmic franchise failure of the equivalence of most other clubs going 60+ years without a title