What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos V St Helens match thread

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Glory be Lockyer said:
Fell so short they delivered a 6th premiership in 19 years. By the way If your name has anything to do with the inferior Andrew Johns, you really should be ashamed. The guy is a disgrace. Maybe he should model himself to be more like the great one, the legend that is Darren Lockyer.

THE FORMULA OF LIFE: LOCKYER>>>>>JOHNS<<<<<<LANGER [this may require translation for a novacastrian fan: Lockyer is greater than Johns and Johns is inferior to Langer]

PS: Brisbane will win an unprecedented 3rd world club title crown demolising the saints 210-2.

Man of the Match:Lockyer with 23 assists and 5 tries.

AND OH YEAH ON THAT DOPE JOHNS, wow he dominated a couple origins and now hes the greatest, i dont think so. Behind the pack of forwards NSW had in those games, Shane Perry would have dominated.

His nick is nothing to do with Joey. Johnsy is as staunch a Dragons fan as anyone. And what he stated is fact. The last four times the Broncos have come up against Gaz and co (including last years final) they have in fact fallen short. Currently we have their measure. Live with it.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Oh, and as for the thread topic...

I want St Helens to win, but the Broncos will win in a canter, say 34-10.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Dragon_psa said:
His nick is nothing to do with Joey. Johnsy is as staunch a Dragons fan as anyone. And what he stated is fact. The last four times the Broncos have come up against Gaz and co (including last years final) they have in fact fallen short. Currently we have their measure. Live with it.

It's true.. Myself being a broncos fan will admit that the dragons have a upper hand against us atm. So do the cowboys. It's one of those things that happen in every team sport.
Last year we beat the bulldogs all 3 times. How many teams can say that? It does not mean the bulldogs are crap, it means that team A is weak against team B, but is strong against team C.

FOR DRAGONS_PSA. Why dont you live with the fact that your team st george illawarra has never won a premiership. Oh and good luck this year on struggling for a top 8 spot.

Charlie124

First Grade
Glory be Lockyer said:
FOR DRAGONS_PSA. Why dont you live with the fact that your team st george illawarra has never won a premiership. If i had to live with that, id have to ask myself a question: What's the point in living? Oh and good luck this year on struggling for a top 8 spot.

My team has never won a premiership either but i will support them till the day i die reguardless (thats one thing i admire about sharks fans, 40 years with nothing to celebrate yet youll still see fans whove stuck with them, to me thats a real fan.) i think its a pretty poor attitude to have if you think the only important thing is winning premierships.

Ghoulies

Bench
Glory be Lockyer said:
Fell so short they delivered a 6th premiership in 19 years. By the way If your name has anything to do with the inferior Andrew Johns, you really should be ashamed. The guy is a disgrace. Maybe he should model himself to be more like the great one, the legend that is Darren Lockyer.

THE FORMULA OF LIFE: LOCKYER>>>>>JOHNS<<<<<<LANGER [this may require translation for a novacastrian fan: Lockyer is greater than Johns and Johns is inferior to Langer]

PS: Brisbane will win an unprecedented 3rd world club title crown demolising the saints 210-2.

AND OH YEAH ON THAT DOPE JOHNS, wow he dominated a couple origins and now hes the greatest, i dont think so. Behind the pack of forwards NSW had in those games, Shane Perry would have dominated.
Oh lord, I hope this guy is a pisstake.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Glory be Lockyer said:
FOR DRAGONS_PSA. Why dont you live with the fact that your team st george illawarra has never won a premiership. If i had to live with that, id have to ask myself a question: What's the point in living? Oh and good luck this year on struggling for a top 8 spot.

I live with the fact St George Illawarra have yet to win a premiership. It doesn't faze me in the slightest. As a St George fan of many years, I can quite happily enjoy the fact we have 15 titles to our name. The merger with Illawarra was the best thing to happen to the club in a long time, and will sooner or later result in a 16th. If you would ask yourself what the point of living is in that situation, I would have major concerns for your mental health and would encourage you seek professional help. Quickly.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Geez, even BBSF is a better troll than you. And that's saying something. We own you bitches. Live with that.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Glory be Lockyer said:
I will immediately. Thanks for you pathetic insight. You have 0 titles to your name... LIVE WITH IT.

:roll:

Even your fellow fans have disowned you

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Ghoulies said:
Oh lord, I hope this guy is a pisstake.

Me too mate. Unfortunately, his posts so far point to being inbred rather than a pisstake. Might be from Tassie...

_Johnsy

Referee
Glory be Lockyer said:

jeeeesus I hope you did not do a hamstring in that little tirade princess, Ashamed of my family name. not going to happen, surprisingly enough JOHNS is not an uncommon name. I am no novacastrian fan, i thought the pictures that accompany my name on each post would have made that abundantly clear, but then again it appears you have your tongue so far up Lockies ass nothing would be clear for you. Locky is a great footballer, no doubting that, your attempts to try and discredit the greatest ever 1/2 back, and maybe the greatest ever rl player says more about you than it does your assessment of joeys footballing abilities.

Congrats on showing all and sundry you know sweet fa about our game. I think you may have wone the 2007 6 dicks award already, and its only February, well done:lol:

_Johnsy said:
jeeeesus I hope you did not do a hamstring in that little tirade princess, Ashamed of my family name. not going to happen, surprisingly enough JOHNS is not an uncommon name. I am no novacastrian fan, i thought the pictures that accompany my name on each post would have made that abundantly clear, but then again it appears you have your tongue so far up Lockies ass nothing would be clear for you. Locky is a great footballer, no doubting that, your attempts to try and discredit the greatest ever 1/2 back, and maybe the greatest ever rl player says more about you than it does your assessment of joeys footballing abilities.

Congrats on showing all and sundry you know sweet fa about our game. I think you may have wone the 2007 6 dicks award already, and its only February, well done:lol:

Cool man, i was just a little bored, it being my first post and all. Anyway i've enjoyed the absolute grilling i have endured.

fourplay

Juniors
Lucky for Brisbane St Helens are in their worst form in years. After being seemingly invincible the last few years they have lost their last 2 games in a row vs teams tipped for relegation.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well, as much as this game is a glorified trial match for us, good to see some league being played. However, I will be extremely annoyed if any injuries happen to our key players!

gregstar

Referee
Glory be Lockyer said:
Cool man, i was just a little bored, it being my first post and all. Anyway i've enjoyed the absolute grilling i have endured.
in short - i'm slobbering queer who enjoys a good bastard filing of the rectum.

is there any forumer out there with "lockyer" in the username that isn't a complete turd-burglar?

Latest posts