What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
What a bunch of whinging tunts
Up the mighty Broncs
#BronxNation
#NswScum

giphy.gif

Marlins

Juniors
The 'anti-Bronco conspiracy' is why RL has been f**ked in the arse for the last 20 odd years.
No it's the fact that's it's not the Nrl and still is nswrl is why it's f**ked. Lack of vision, expansion and wanting of every f**king suburb of Sydney to have a top flight league team.

Munted

Bench
Agree with most here, the amount of bullshit that goes on when a player gets over the line to try and ground the ball is f**king ridiculous.
Every defender runs in, every offensive player runs over and starts bum rushing his own player trying to force his hands to the ground.
I dont know why we have different rules and expectations on grounding when over the line? f**k the NRL, and f**k the people (broncos fans).

Bowzy

Juniors
even worse, many broncos fans think their is a conspiracy AGAINST them LOL

I live in Brisbane, I hear it a lot

Yeah so do I mate, they honestly believe the NRL owes them something for how good they are.

Rugby league wise their fan base is the least educated by far.

They really don't get it, I can give props to broncos fans who can admit how lucky they get but honestly 90% of "bronxnation" think it's their god given right for them to win every single game.

Lord help if last night was ever reversed, there would be conspiracy theories in every paper.

Marlins

Juniors
The saltiness of the Broncos haters is at a new level today. In all seriousness it's only taken near 3 decades for Brisbane to finally get the rub of the green in a game.

beave

Coach
No it's the fact that's it's not the Nrl and still is nswrl is why it's f**ked. Lack of vision, expansion and wanting of every f**king suburb of Sydney to have a top flight league team.

Lack of vision?

Coming from a fan of the club that needed an 'exclusivity' clause post super league so that they had the whole of Brisbane to themselves? The ARLC runs the game now,look who is in charge of it , a f**king QLDer you dill.

As time goes on, you Brisbane fans isolate yourselves from the rest of the state with your arrogant bullshit, let alone the rest of the comp. Which is fine with most NQ fans, the shackles of pre-1995 are well and truly off these days.