What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooksy

Clifferd

Coach
Isnt he just one of the shittest people involved in the nrl? If i was 1 of the boys i would f**king smash him at training, every time he got the ball.

Tbh I think most of the players barring woods and Teddy can't wait to line up against him against parra. Especially nofo

Pedge1971

First Grade
The difference between the AFL media and the NRL media, one code sweeps it under the carpet while the other kicks the code when it's down, like a Southpark episode where Officer Barbrady says nothing to see here just move along, in the NRL world they just flog a dead horse, so much for promoting the game.

Exactly. Remember the guy who threatened to stab a female patron with a steel chop stick at lunch in the middle of an inner city Melbourne restaurant?

Now considered one of the top 5 fumbleball players and a role model for kids in Victoriania.