Budget for new players

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by mickeylane, May 16, 2017.

1. Como Connection

Como Connection Juniors

Where is my favourite Kurt Mann!
    Please explain.
    CC

2. citizen

citizen Juniors

Solomona from the storm

3. Frank Facer

Frank Facer Juniors

We do need a new front office. Our recruitment has been pathetic over the last 7 years. We can not compete with the likes of Brisbane, Easts and Canterbury when it comes to 3rd party payments and the front office should have sorted that out by now.

4. mickeylane

mickeylane Juniors

I think he will go to Gold Cosst or to Sharjs to cover for Letele.. I really think he will leave

5. The Damo

The Damo Juniors

I think I need my fainting couch, so much hysteria in here. We've scored the most points but we're poor in attack? poor in defence but 11 teams have conceded more than us? Crisis mode because we haven't signed our full complement for next year yet? Criticising is one thing, having an irrational breakdown is another, get it together people.

SGMax and Walpole like this.
  6. possm

possm First Grade

That was on the back or work done a month ago.

Some are concerned unnecessarily about the loss of Dugan and Packer; they will not be leaving until the end of the season.

Once Widdop and Dugan are back in the side, we should start winning again; that is if our forwards aren't burnt out by then.

7. Dragon Revival

Dragon Revival Juniors

Dylan Edwards is a full-back/utility for the Panthers and looks the goods. What do others who have seen him play think?