What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Army Forum

Dogaholic

First Grade
BULLDOGS ARMY FORUM

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs will be holding a special forum for supporters who regularly sat in the Bulldogs Army area at our home games.

There has been a lot of debate about this supporter area this season and the Bulldogs are looking at how we can improve the comfort of this area for patrons, while still maintaining the enthusiastic atmosphere that this part of Telstra Stadium is famous for.

We would like to share with you our ideas and in return are interested in your constructive feedback.

The forum will be limited to 20 people and will take place at Canterbury League Club on Thursday, October 20 at 6.30pm.

If you would like to attend please send an email to forum@bulldogs.com.au with the following contact details:

• Name
• Address
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• Are you a Season Ticket Holder?
• Are you a Football Club member?

Sandwiches and drinks will be provided.

Preference will be given to Bulldogs Season Ticket Holders and Football Club members.

Those people selected to attend will be notified via email by Friday, October 14.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I've sent an email along, so hopefully I get to attend.

Seeing as I am both a season ticket holder and football club member...i like my chances!!

Rammo

Juniors
Do you have any good ideas, need any suggestions, or are you just going for the good of your own ego?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Rammo said:
Do you have any good ideas, need any suggestions, or are you just going for the good of your own ego?

Eat sh*t! I will not answer a question from a mindless twat.

Rammo

Juniors
I'm being serious Dogaholic.

If you would like any help with any ideas, feel free to ask.

I just hope you aren't going to make up the numbers, otherwise the exercise the club is trying to acheive will be a complete waste of time.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Rammo said:
I'm being serious Dogaholic.

If you would like any help with any ideas, feel free to ask.

I just hope you aren't going to make up the numbers, otherwise the exercise the club is trying to acheive will be a complete waste of time.

Well, as you might already know...I tend to have an opinion on everything Bulldog related, so I will not be going along just to make up the numbers.

If you or anyone else have any suggestions or ideas...if selected, I will be glad to bring those up.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
dogaholic dont u sit reserved? hrmmm this is my biff that reserved seating patrons will fill the spaces up over those who sit in the army on a regular basis!

if you don't my bad!

i applied hopefully i get in...

Dogaholic

First Grade
Whether or not I sit with the Bulldogs army is besides the point. In the end, descisions made at this forum will effect all Bulldog supporters who attend games. I am sick of hearing about security letting people through without checking cards only to have those fools act up. I have a few ideas on a few issues, and I would like to voice my opinion. Also, I have friends who sit with The Bulldogs army and they are currently compiling a list of points to raise if i get selected.

You are correct though, I do sit in reserved seating.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
no i should re state what i meant cos it didn't seem to come out right... if you sit reserved i got no issues... but i don't want it to consist entirely of people who don't sit in the army if that makes sense!

twenty people is too small... they should have had a little more i think even 50 would be productive... ah well..

I emailed malcolm noad a while ago so if i get selected i shall bring those ideas up...

Dogaholic

First Grade
50 people is not practical though. Most people would end up leaving that meeting feeling frustrated that they wern't heard.

I agree that they should have majority from within The Army.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
A waste of time, there will always be idiots at our games no matter what, unless we bring the doggies back to Belmore!! at least a redeveloped Belmore that is....

Rammo

Juniors
Phoney MX said:
A waste of time, there will always be idiots at our games no matter what, unless we bring the doggies back to Belmore!! at least a redeveloped Belmore that is....

That will just increase the problem.

And it will never happen anyway, the solution is quite simple, get rid of the Bulldogs army, force evryone to sit in their seats, and create 2 different sections of supporters so the opposing supporters don't bait our idiots.

Eg Roosters game last year.

Telstra will be our home in the long term, we need to make negotiations with the staff at Telstra Stadium, they should also attend this forum.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
get rid of the army? the army did the right thing all year! the one game security failed to check member cards/ season passes an incident occurs...

so it shows that people are willing to play by the rules and it worked! however a little more needs to be done to stop the idiots under the big screen who dont sit in the army bays...

Dogaholic

First Grade
Rammo said:
That will just increase the problem.

And it will never happen anyway, the solution is quite simple, get rid of the Bulldogs army, force evryone to sit in their seats, and create 2 different sections of supporters so the opposing supporters don't bait our idiots.

Eg Roosters game last year.

Telstra will be our home in the long term, we need to make negotiations with the staff at Telstra Stadium, they should also attend this forum.

Well, I actually do not think that abolishing the army is the answer.

What I was thinking is having a representative from the Bulldogs welcome crew (i think that is their name), to stand with security and make sure that IDs are being checked. That way, everyone in the army is being acounted for.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
and a ban on big flags (with poles over 1mtr) / drums etc on those sitting outside the army... that way those who are registered and have done the right thing have the privilegde of these things...

i think if you make the game as boring as possible for the idiots who are just to cause trouble... theyw ill stop coming... simple fact is they have no clue about the game or our team! they are there to make a fuss!

Dogaholic

First Grade
BULLDOGS ARMY FORUM - LIMITED PLACES LEFT
bulldogs_logo.gif

Limited places are available for the Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs special forum for supporters who regularly sat in the Bulldogs Army area at our home games.

This is your chance to make a constructive contribution to the Bulldogs Club.

The forum will be limited to 20 people and will take place at Canterbury League Club on Thursday, October 20 at 6.30pm.

If you would like to attend please send an email to forum@bulldogs.com.au with the following contact details:

- Name
- Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Are you a Season Ticket Holder?
- Are you a Football Club member?

Sandwiches and drinks will be provided.

Preference will be given to Bulldogs Season Ticket Holders and Football Club members.

Those people selected to attend will be notified via email this Friday, October 14.