What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Confirmed Signings & Contract News

MatthewA

Juniors
Missed this.

Rumour, and where you heard it from. As I said, stop trying to look like the news-breaker when it's someone else's story.

You're entitled to your opinion. Sorry if you portray me like that but it's not what I'm about or what I'm trying to do. Simply posted a small rumour about a fringe first grader just as that - a rumour. I never stated it as fact. I'll be more clear in the future.

But can I perhaps suggest making it clear in the first post of the thread what you expect from people. Because obviously with a rumour thread you're going to have people saying the same as I did such as "I heard we signed this player.." or "This player is suppose to have signed with blah blah" etc.

TooheysNew

Coach
Suggest whatever you like.

Easiest solution is for you to post "heard a rumour that...", and post a link to any legit claims.

richies

Juniors
the whole problem with this thread is it has
signings, re signings , releases, and rumours
so knowing matt
I dont know how you can give him heaps :(

he is only trying to help us fellow dogs supporters in what he hears...

MatthewA

Juniors
Thanks Richo but I know what Timmah means. If it's a rumour, make it clear. I can do that. I simply wanted to know why I was being targeted this time around when it wasn't claimed as fact. I made it clear it was a rumour.

But nonetheless it's done and dusted now. Withdrawal symptoms are starting :( Can't the off season be 2 months shorter? :p

richies

Juniors
the best wood has signed up for 3 years

also heard no link
marty T has signed up for another 2 years until 2012
and sam K 2012
2 good young props coming up and tied up :p

also micheal lett - 1 year 2011
jon0 wright 2 years 2012
2 good young players I hope feature heavily

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldog

Bench

I've heard both, but here is a link to a story claiming it's a 3 year deal.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...greg-eastwood-signs-for-bulldogs/default.aspx

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have added more international quality to their playing ranks, securing the return of Kiwi back rower Greg Eastwood on a three year deal.

natheel

Coach
Great decision for Morris IMO he wouldn't b the same player at dragons. He would still have gasnier there soaking up the cap I think he's more suited to the dogs tbh. Made it his home and it's good to see some club loyalty there too

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Source: Official Bulldogs Twitter Page - http://twitter.com/nrl_bulldogs

Big news today re a representative player re-signing with the Club.. Stay tuned for more!

14 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Who could it be? I doubt it will be Idris as he'll want to see what happens in Newcastle. I'll say it's Ennis - potential future club captain. The Knights had their eye on signing Ennis (again) to have a second stint at their club, but their eyes have been on Idris more so as of late.