What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fire sale

Madsharkie

First Grade
They re-signed Hoppa didn't they?
I'd take him, Jackson and maybe Klemmer. Graham seems like an annoying merkin to me. Plus we already have a better Graham (when he pulls his finger out of his arse!)

sandshark

Bench
They are all tainted by the Hasler effect. Wouldn't even look at Hoppa or Jackson.

Maybe take Nu back for depth but that's it

southland

Juniors
Klemmer is the go but not for sale. They are trying to flick 5 or 6 players but there are 2 more who now want out as well. Messy.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
I you look at the teams outside the top 10, as basically they have had all decent seasons, we see Dogs looking to offload players the other team, i would expect some sort of cleanout offload players could be Warriors, might be something there we could sign, players seem to improve once leave Auckland

sandshark

Bench
Should get Hayne
Bung him @ fullback next week
Val back on ya wing
Ta da
You wouldn't be worried about the off-field baggage?
I'd hate for him to have to fly somewhere to get a massage. I don't think he is Fullback these days anyway. I think Centre is his ideal position now even if he doesn't like it.

Val on the wing is correct though.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hayne, is to lazy for me we expect our 1-5 to be taking hit ups after kicks, be great example if Hayne was the odd one out, not for me

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dogs floated amounts

William Hopoate ($500,000), Marcelo Montoya ($100,000), Kerrod Holland ($150,000), Reimis Smith ($100,000) before re-signing Danny Fualalo ($100,000) and Adam Elliott ($150,000)

NRL has only provisional ratified contracts of Woods (approximately $700,000), Foran ($900,000) and Fa’amanu Brown ($150,000).

Elliott on $150k, i think he is worth more then that, if we could get him ready made backrower for us

Foran now on $900k, if this is not ratified, could we backend him part of this contract in offloading Maloney

sandshark

Bench
Hayne, is to lazy for me we expect our 1-5 to be taking hit ups after kicks, be great example if Hayne was the odd one out, not for me
Yep, he does look lazy at times. He definitely does seem to rub a lot of people the wrong way with his work ethic.

Weaponhead

Coach
At his best Hayne is a gun. He hasn't been at his best in years. He is a pure individualist who was good at origin when his talent

The Sharks have a team first culture. Hayne had a Hayne first mentality. Oil and water.

Stake Removed

First Grade
At his best Hayne is a gun. He hasn't been at his best in years. He is a pure individualist who was good at origin when his talent

The Sharks have a team first culture. Hayne had a Hayne first mentality. Oil and water.

Hayne influence on Fifita would be toxic for the club

shaggs

Coach
Foran is done as a top line player. Plays straight and tough, but his body is broken.

Seumanafangai was sucking it up for the reserves

No Hayne for me

Quigs

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice. How many of our players are in the God Circle. I saw, was it last weeks game just as they were getting ready to run out the G Circle was formed and quite a few joined in. Big Fif was one of them.

I don't give a rats about ones religion, but it concerns me with these circles before and after games.

I'm more for the heathen mongrel player than the forgive and forget type but that is just me. I like a player that seeks forgiveness after the events and not before the temptation.

I like my footy players to be more of a Pete Dimond type of a bloke than a Father John Cootes type.

Time and place and nice guys always finish last.

Stake Removed

First Grade
How about the Tigers winger no 2 coming out of tunnel for game drinking a green V, i knew those drinks are good for u