What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fire sale

sharknows

Bench
Hayne is toxic to any club & all of those doggies are being offloaded for a reason.... they're crap...no thanks!

Eion

First Grade
Question from the floor without notice. How many of our players are in the God Circle. I saw, was it last weeks game just as they were getting ready to run out the G Circle was formed and quite a few joined in. Big Fif was one of them.

I don't give a rats about ones religion, but it concerns me with these circles before and after games.

I'm more for the heathen mongrel player than the forgive and forget type but that is just me. I like a player that seeks forgiveness after the events and not before the temptation.

I like my footy players to be more of a Pete Dimond type of a bloke than a Father John Cootes type.

Time and place and nice guys always finish last.
I hear what you're saying Quigs and it puts off a bit. But there were similar circles last year and it didn't seem to effect the team then.

Also appears to be mostly the polys, and they tend to be quite religious.

carcharias

Immortal
The usually beat us or if we are on fire draw with us.
Hayne is in a shit team
Not his fault they paid him so much
The titans did it thinking he'd be the saviour .

Barba was probably in worse form when he came to the sharks.

Surely

Post Whore
Hayne is in a shit team
Not his fault they paid him so much
The titans did it thinking he'd be the saviour .

Barba was probably in worse form when he came to the sharks.

I thought the titans were actually travelling ok before they imploded, they even beat Melbourne.

One would think talent isn't the issue, there appears to be some discord in the team.

The problems with the Titans are much higher up than the players.
Kelly threatened to pull out last month, which means that there are problems with him the NRL & Frizelles.
All 3 of them conspired to throw Searle under the bus & now they are disintegrating.
Not sure Kelly thinks too much of Henry or Hayne. Hayne is Frizelles boy & he works overtime for them.
The players & managers know that as long as the club is owned by the NRL, there are no "Storm" or "Broncos" like financial "opportunities".
When Kelly announced his intentions 3 weeks ago, the result was immediate.
Conversely, look at what has happened since Wests took over at Knights. 3 Straight.
I dont usually go along with these kinds of theroies , however this is definitely a bit more than coincidental.

snout

First Grade
Hayne is a f**ktard.
Not a team guy.
Like most of these guys hes had people blowing smoke up his arse since he was 12.
He believes every word.

He is a cancer in a team environment....if its not all about him he wont perform to his best.
He sulks.
He truly believes its HIS house.

These coachs have all been sacked on his watch.
Brian smith
Daniel anderson
Stephen kearney
Jim tomsula (49ers)

Whereas blame cant be directly attributed to hayne for all or any - it does show a pattern.
Unsuccessful teams.
Unhappy environments.

The pattern continues....
The titans.
They were a tough united group last year- punching above their weight on their way to the semis.
They bought hayne mid season and have not been the same since.

It soon became more rumours of the needy prima donna who wont do the hard yards at training... and now another unhappy group and another coachs head on the block.

Neil henry is a good bloke. Tough and smart and a mans man. He gets players playing to potential. He didnt bow to the hayne myth.

The only coach who has survived...
Brad arthur.
He was there when hayne walked out to star in NFL and the olympics.
And he was there when hayne wanted back in at Parra.
Arthur didnt even make an offer.

Arthur is still there when haynes contract is up last year and his manager goes to parra to say hayne wants to come home.
Arthur says no.

Hayne is forced to take up the 12 month option at Tits as NOONE else will touch him.

If the Tits have any sense they will cut him loose and pay him out just to save their club...and back neil henry.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I'd be watching what happens at Penrith to be honest.

Moylan is only "filling in" at 5/8 at this stage.

Now they have 2 very good young fellas in both Tyrone May and Dylan Edwards. One of these guys will be left out.

I'm not saying we go after May but I am saying the possibility of Edwards missing out could be interesting. Griffin expects May and Cleary to be the club's future halves.

It could possibly leave Moylan on the outer(highly unlikely) but if it does we all know how good of mates he and Fifi are.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Penrith would be mad if they let Dylan Edwards go - I reckon Edwards at 1, and Moylan & Cleary in the halves is clearly their best combination. They were going like busteds with Moylan at 1 earlier in the year.

Which leaves Tyrone May as the odd one for mine.
I'd take May if he ever gets squeezed out .. he takes the line on well.
But Edwards will be even better than May.
Mind you I think Beesting will find a way to keep them all happy.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Penrith would be mad if they let Dylan Edwards go - I reckon Edwards at 1, and Moylan & Cleary in the halves is clearly their best combination. They were going like busteds with Moylan at 1 earlier in the year.

Which leaves Tyrone May as the odd one for mine.
I'd take May if he ever gets squeezed out .. he takes the line on well.
But Edwards will be even better than May.
Mind you I think Beesting will find a way to keep them all happy.

I wonder if May could play fullback?

He sure does look like he could

Stake Removed

First Grade
I'd be watching what happens at Penrith to be honest.

Moylan is only "filling in" at 5/8 at this stage.

Now they have 2 very good young fellas in both Tyrone May and Dylan Edwards. One of these guys will be left out.

I'm not saying we go after May but I am saying the possibility of Edwards missing out could be interesting. Griffin expects May and Cleary to be the club's future halves.

It could possibly leave Moylan on the outer(highly unlikely) but if it does we all know how good of mates he and Fifi are.

Snoop i belive Flanno already has looked into getting Moylan

Frenzy.

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice. How many of our players are in the God Circle. I saw, was it last weeks game just as they were getting ready to run out the G Circle was formed and quite a few joined in. Big Fif was one of them.

I don't give a rats about ones religion, but it concerns me with these circles before and after games.

I'm more for the heathen mongrel player than the forgive and forget type but that is just me. I like a player that seeks forgiveness after the events and not before the temptation.

I like my footy players to be more of a Pete Dimond type of a bloke than a Father John Cootes type.

Time and place and nice guys always finish last.

Yeah, the god circle should be at the 33 minute mark.

Latest posts