What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fire sale

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why bag the 'Dogs players? They are a fugged club, in deep shit, unsettled and looking at being raped. How can they be happy? How can they play well? There wouldn't be more than a couple playing to their potential.

I reckon any genuine first graders that leave will shift up a few gears wherever they go.

Morris twins are both very high quality. Graham, Jackson and Tolman are all hard charnts with shitloads of experience. I'd look at any of them. Klemmer is a no brainer. Branko Lee.

They have shitloads of good players that could fit in. They just happen to be playing for a basket case club with a coach that cant get the best out of them with his 10 year old tactics and gameplans.

sandshark

Bench
Why bag the 'Dogs players? They are a fugged club, in deep shit, unsettled and looking at being raped. How can they be happy? How can they play well? There wouldn't be more than a couple playing to their potential.

I reckon any genuine first graders that leave will shift up a few gears wherever they go.

Morris twins are both very high quality. Graham, Jackson and Tolman are all hard charnts with shitloads of experience. I'd look at any of them. Klemmer is a no brainer. Branko Lee.

They have shitloads of good players that could fit in. They just happen to be playing for a basket case club with a coach that cant get the best out of them with his 10 year old tactics and gameplans.
I'd take a Morris at Centre. I doubt any of those guys would be getting forced out anyway.

Stake Removed

First Grade

We have benefited before from clubs whose coaches screwed up and picked up some great players Ennis, Barba, Lewis, Heigno was good for time, Maloney

All those players unwanted, for example Morris twins get them with Dogs paying some and our backline next year Dugan, Morris, Morris, Leutele, Holmes not bloody bad, i still think Branko Lee is the one, on small amount get him on the cheap

Ads

First Grade
The 'voices' keep saying 'We need a fullback.'

What about Brett Morris at FB? I think we have centres and wingers in the system already...
I think the Morris brothers are done. Brett especially. He looks like he's lost several yards.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I think the Morris brothers are done. Brett especially. He looks like he's lost several yards.

Agree.

Des has ruined Brett Morris on the wing.

Why he played Hoppa at fullback over Brett we will never know?

Special K

Coach
Morris can't pass. None of their spine can. They are f**ked

Talk of the dogs suing the NRL is hilarious. Nobody told them to go out and spend all that cash.

snout

First Grade
Hayne is a f**ktard.
Not a team guy.
Like most of these guys hes had people blowing smoke up his arse since he was 12.
He believes every word.

He is a cancer in a team environment....if its not all about him he wont perform to his best.
He sulks.
He truly believes its HIS house.

These coachs have all been sacked on his watch.
Brian smith
Daniel anderson
Stephen kearney
Jim tomsula (49ers)

Whereas blame cant be directly attributed to hayne for all or any - it does show a pattern.
Unsuccessful teams.
Unhappy environments.

The pattern continues....
The titans.
They were a tough united group last year- punching above their weight on their way to the semis.
They bought hayne mid season and have not been the same since.

It soon became more rumours of the needy prima donna who wont do the hard yards at training... and now another unhappy group and another coachs head on the block.

Neil henry is a good bloke. Tough and smart and a mans man. He gets players playing to potential. He didnt bow to the hayne myth.

The only coach who has survived...
Brad arthur.
He was there when hayne walked out to star in NFL and the olympics.
And he was there when hayne wanted back in at Parra.
Arthur didnt even make an offer.

Arthur is still there when haynes contract is up last year and his manager goes to parra to say hayne wants to come home.
Arthur says no.

Hayne is forced to take up the 12 month option at Tits as NOONE else will touch him.

If the Tits have any sense they will cut him loose and pay him out just to save their club...and back neil henry.
And theres the next one gone.

Some have the count as high as 7 different NRL coaches to lose their jobs on Haynes watch.

Surely

Post Whore

hasn't been the same without dank

And theres the next one gone.

Some have the count as high as 7 different NRL coaches to lose their jobs on Haynes watch.
Hayne & Parramatta are not mutually exclusive.
PArra have been a basket case of a club for +20 years. How Hayne got them to that GF, to only then be Ripped off by a team 3 million!!!! over the cap, is beyond me. One of the most outstanding seasons Ive ever seen from a player, until Ben Barba last year.

Apparently the only players the Bulldogs won't enter discussions with is Klemmer and Jackson.

Seriously there isn't a player they have that I would really look at.

If there would be one it would be James Graham. But the Bulldogs would have to be paying for a lot of his contract. I reckon he would fit into our team no problem.

Card Shark

Immortal
Bulldogs are in some strife with this.

Reminiscent of the Tigers of recent years...give players to other clubs & pay some of their wages + be at the bottom of the table.

No sympathy though...they've had it so good for so long.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting to see so far no clubs have taken any of these dogs players, that would probably mean currently Dogs are not willing to pay any amount of contract to take these players off hand, if this holds out NRL will not ratify contracts of Foran, Woods & Brown till Dogs can show they will be under cap

snout

First Grade
Every single club wouldve enquired of AT LEAST one player.

Probably offered 200 - 300k per year with Dogs to make up the rest.

Every offer would've been rejected.

Offers will slowly rise. Time frame will shorten.

Dogs will have to say yes to someone soon...or they will be stuck with this squad and no foran.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
As much as I'd like to see James Graham in a sharks jersey, the rumour is the dragons are about the pounce.