What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Forum Sevens Team

Zef

Juniors
Good stuff folks. I'm a little flat out with a silly little thing called work (roll on January - semi retirement), so at this stage I'm gonna name the same team for the Bunnies:

DvdHntr
Vaealikis Girl
BrentWebb'sno.1fan
Louis Lambert
Eels2win

However, if anyone wants or needs a breather let me know and I'll step up and Mr Bulldogs please prepare yourseld also.

I take it Dave and Mr Eels - you two are both confirmed?

Miss V, Brent & Louis please let me know if you'se want to double up for the Bunnies.

If we make the semis's I plan on having a run so if anyone wants to miss a game now to ensure a start in the semi's - speak up now.

Final call is this Saturday - I'll post the team in the game thread then.

Let's go wabbit hunting!!!

Louis Lambert

Juniors
Hello,

I am available against who Tom Cruise once called the Rabeetohs.

I realise there may be others champing at the bit, so not at all worried if the team is changed at my expense.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Dave and I have both posted, but our team hasn't been posted yet.

Zef or Mr Bulldogs,
Either of you around?

Louis Lambert

Juniors
Sorry for the cock-up (if in fact I was supposed to post).

Since the team was not listed in the game thread, I was a touch uncertain. Consider it a communication breakdown.

Zef

Juniors
Well my fellow Parra-Dogs, this is your ex-Captain speaking in his last official act in the capacity.

But before I go on and say another word – let me assure you all this is not a post of sadness or remorse, this is all celebration baby of what we conjured out of nothing and burnt so bright for a moment or two – Big stars BURN BRIGHTLY!!!

Secondly, I’d like to apoligise for not making the Bunnies match as backup but I was long gone bush by then working off future plans.

But hell, we gave it a shot didn’t we? Down, out, all but dead in the water but nearly one of the last teams standing. I’m not sure who and how many played for first The Dogs and Parra and then The Parra-Dogs, but I’d like to particularly pay tribute to the crew under my captaincy:

Dave – rated most likely to be a star one day, my guess is it’s up to you.
Miss Vaealiki – you got better every game, the next level is not far from your grasp and ready for you.
BrentWebb'sno.1fan – You too Brent, will be an integral part of whomever is fortunate enough to have you aboard next season (The Warriors perhaps?)
Louis Lambert – You know how to stir ‘em up Louis – you’re my kind of writer. Go get ‘em!
eels2win – I’m sorry I didn’t get to know you better, you held up the proud Parra-Dog tradition the game v Bunnies.

Anyway, I see The Eels are up and running for season 2004 and good luck to you’se (You’se IS a real word). You’re gonna make a good captain Dave and with Miss V, Louis, Mr Eels aboard you’re gonna start near favourites.

Good luck to all the rest of the mighty Parra-Dogs of 2003 and win lose or draw when we meet in 2004 somewhere, we’ll all still get on the drink together to celebrate our special bond that we’ll carry forever.

Myself – I’m gonna play again but for God knows who and/if anyone invites me. I thought for a while there (today) that I couldn’t play for another NRL team but after thinking about it – it’s all about the game isn’t it? So I’m just gonna sit back and wait to see who needs the numbers, I like the idea of another struggle – I’m stupid.

But this is a good game that will make a star one day – you all listen to me and mark my words. It may be me, it may be you….

It could even be one of the boring old dead people that play for Newtown, that’s the potential of this game!

Good luck my fellow Parra-Dogs. Never forgotten.

Regards,
Zef.
7/10/03

The Engineers Room

First Grade
On the above note I'd like to invite any of the ex dogs, Brent Webb, Louis Lambert, Zef etc to join the Parramatta side for next season. What is in a name? And we can battle on together. Also any others that want to be in this team regardless of who they forge their allegiance to.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
Thanks Zef you were a good captain ;-)

I was going to say i'm sure you would be welcome in the Eels squad but it seems Dave has beat me to it. Ah what the, i'll say it anyway. If you're looking for a team come join us! I'm sure you can forget who you support and play for the rivals right? :D

Louis Lambert

Juniors
Zef, you led the side with distinction. You will make a great team or club captain for 2004, (or a senior member at the very least). I'm glad it was you that popped my Forum Sevens cherry.

I do have an amount of deference for the Parra-Dogs Class of '03, so am quite receptive to DndHntr's invitation.

My name has been bandied about as part of a rogue team for 2004, but I've done the math and sixteen into seven doesn't seem to go.

Time will tell.

ParraMatt

Bench
Louis Lambert said:
Zef, you led the side with distinction. You will make a great team or club captain for 2004, (or a senior member at the very least). I'm glad it was you that popped my Forum Sevens cherry.

I do have an amount of deference for the Parra-Dogs Class of '03, so am quite receptive to DndHntr's invitation.

My name has been bandied about as part of a rogue team for 2004, but I've done the math and sixteen into seven doesn't seem to go.

Time will tell.

Does this mean your sticking with Rhinos? :? :?

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
i did captain the side for a lot of the season, im the forgotten one but i never online anymore. a license and a car now means im never home.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I still remember you. Even though you weren't mentioned. The offer stands for all of you. I won't push like some captains will :roll: but if you want in then just let me know.

Goodluck to everyone next year

and thanks for a great season :)

looks like i'll be playing for the Warriors next year if we get a team up and running :?

ParraMatt

Bench
Why dont u try and start the Doggies Up again. Try get some of the old farts back here.. Fender, JK, Mr Bulldogs and so forth.