What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Forum Sevens Team

Zef

Juniors
Dogs are dead Matt. Most of the old Parra-Dogs were in fact Parra supporters and so ably led by Dave, they're starting up a Parra team for next season which will be right up there slugging with the heavy-weights.

There's still plenty of Dog supporters out playing the game in other teams, but as far as organising a Dog team - we've tried a few times and we just can't seem to capture that Dog spirit (which is no-one's fault - we just couldn't organise ourselves.)

Vale Parra-Dogs - it was a honour, but it's time to move on.

Mods - unless there's any objections, I think you can retire this thread.

Anonymous

Juniors
Zef said:
Dogs are dead Matt. Most of the old Parra-Dogs were in fact Parra supporters and so ably led by Dave, they're starting up a Parra team for next season which will be right up there slugging with the heavy-weights.

There's still plenty of Dog supporters out playing the game in other teams, but as far as organising a Dog team - we've tried a few times and we just can't seem to capture that Dog spirit (which is no-one's fault - we just couldn't organise ourselves.)

Vale Parra-Dogs - it was a honour, but it's time to move on.

Mods - unless there's any objections, I think you can retire this thread.
We'll leave it for a little while. Just in case someone comes along and wants to resurrect it.
There'll be a full review of the teams in January where the draw will be finalised. At that time, we'll do a clean out so there'll be no confusion as to which teams are competing.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
i will probably be willing to start the team up again with zef next year.

i just didnt want to say anything now because league is probably not on my mind at the moment.

when the time comes im sure we can get plenty of guys over from the kennel who are willing to play