What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs furious over Daily Telegraph front page

CAFPOW

Juniors
We have to be careful here. John Sattler, Mario Fenech, Reggie the Rabbitt, Blake Solly, Madge and Furner, Seibold and Hunt might be next target for the media for being Catholics.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Haha. Souths ready to commit reinactment of the crusades on the NRL.

That makes sense. I only found out last week the Crusade was about defending Christian lands against the Muslims invaders so yeah. Those Souths fellas would be defending themselves against the NRL.

I just found out Blake Solly is also Catholic.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That makes sense. I only found out last week the Crusade was about defending Christian lands against the Muslims invaders so yeah. Those Souths fellas would be defending themselves against the NRL.

Yeah it looks like the NRL is gonna turn into one big religious fight.

Pommy

Coach
I honestly think there are a few. Parramatta and I actually believe Souths have a decent Muslim following.

I've seen a few but it's not like there's Lebanese flags being waved in the crowd.
Take the piss but I think this is a pretty disgusting move in th current climate.

Pommy

Coach

As a closet rangers fan I would say they deserve it ;)

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I've seen a few but it's not like there's Lebanese flags being waved in the crowd.
Take the piss but I think this is a pretty disgusting move in th current climate.

I completely agree with you. It's ridiculous how this is the best story the telegraph can put out. Makes you wonder how the writers are still employed..

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
if you google bankstown its the current murder capitol of australia today . If you google the world news the next generation of you know who""s will bring civil war to our streets in australia in 20 years time .

greg jay

Juniors
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and their fans have been left outraged over a Daily Telegraph front page linking the club with the recent terror threat in Sydney.

The Daily Telegraph’s front page on Tuesday led with the headline “Bulldog and a ‘BOMB'”.

The beginning of the article then leads off with by stating the suspect is a Bulldogs fan.

The club has released a short statement saying there were disappointed with the Daily Telegraph and would be investigating the matter further.

Follow
NRL Bulldogs

:heavy_check_mark:@NRL_Bulldogs

STATEMENT | We are extremely disappointed at the article in the Daily Telegraph this morning & are currently investigating the matter today

Fans of both the Bulldogs and the NRL were quick to show their distaste of the front page.

Social media has been awash with calls for the club to legal action against the news outlet, while also expressing their outrage at the tenuous link.

Honestly i can't believe a news outlet would release something like this. Talk about having no content...
Its actually Fat Dick Cheney and Tony Blair they are referencing. They are leading terrorists.