What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

Johnnie Red

Juniors
It must be that time of year again, with Kieran Foran looking to sign with the dogs in 2016. I'll believe it when he pulls on a blue and white jumper but it would be interesting to see how he would fit into our lineup.

I dont think there is any doubt that he is a better 5/8 then Reynolds...so where would Reynolds go? Hooker? Utility? Another club?

TheViking

Juniors
It must be that time of year again, with Kieran Foran looking to sign with the dogs in 2016. I'll believe it when he pulls on a blue and white jumper but it would be interesting to see how he would fit into our lineup.

I dont think there is any doubt that he is a better 5/8 then Reynolds...so where would Reynolds go? Hooker? Utility? Another club?

I would imagine that he would be to replace Hodkinson as he is off contract in 2016. Reynolds may partner Foran?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Reynolds isn't going anywhere. The fact is our club won't look for another five-eighth while he's there. Dessie's contract finishes in 2015 anyway... there's no way Foran will sign unless he's certain Dessie will be there. Reynolds is our future captain anyway.

TheViking

Juniors
Reynolds isn't going anywhere. The fact is our club won't look for another five-eighth while he's there. Dessie's contract finishes in 2015 anyway... there's no way Foran will sign unless he's certain Dessie will be there. Reynolds is our future captain anyway.

Mate your off the mark. Des is contracted till 2017 or 2018.

TheViking

Juniors
my mail is that you have just signed the other Morris, if true a great get for the DOGGIES.

Been going around for a while, let's hope so.

The fact neither the club nor Brett Morris himself squashed the request for a release and wanting to join story a week or two ago makes me believe there is something to this more so then the other 20 players linked to the Dogs. I think Folau, Hoffman and likely Hayne were the only other lot seriously chased. Possibly B Stewart though who knows! The Dragons comment on it even avoided going into the request for release so it almost confirms there was a request. The comment basically made it clear they know the Dogs were chasing him and said nothing about Brett's intentions.

The weak link has been backs, if true 2015's back become quiet a lot stronger.

A backline made up out of J Morris, Lafai, B Morris, Perrett, Rona, Loko, Thompson, Stanley is pretty special. Especially behind the pack and Des.

Last edited:

Johnnie Red

Juniors
How is it possible? He is under contract for 2015. So at best we could sign him for 2016.

Apparantly the Dragons need to free up some salary cap space. Why they would let their best back go is beyond me. I wouldnt have thought B Morris is on a ridiculous amount of money.

TheViking

Juniors
Lets hope so mate. There is strong stories going around Hoffman & Beale & Stewart too so obviously some are going to be fake.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Apparantly the Dragons need to free up some salary cap space. Why they would let their best back go is beyond me. I wouldnt have thought B Morris is on a ridiculous amount of money.
NSW and Australian representative. He would be on decent coin. Again though, no buying it until it's confirmed.