What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs sign Krisnan Inu

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Basically the test will be when he makes 2-3 mistakes in a game and they look genuinely careless. With Inu it's not so much that his overall contribution is poor but that his body language rubs people the wrong way. imo an objective analysis of his games for the Warriors would show he made a strongly positive contribution. It just comes down to whether you have the stomach to keep playing him despite it occasionally looking like he's not trying.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Basically the test will be when he makes 2-3 mistakes in a game and they look genuinely careless. With Inu it's not so much that his overall contribution is poor but that his body language rubs people the wrong way. imo an objective analysis of his games for the Warriors would show he made a strongly positive contribution. It just comes down to whether you have the stomach to keep playing him despite it occasionally looking like he's not trying.

You guys really couldn't carry 2 of the same mentally type of player having Manu in your side. Both seem to be confidence players, just hoping he can find what he needs at the Dogs.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
You guys really couldn't carry 2 of the same mentally type of player having Manu in your side. Both seem to be confidence players, just hoping he can find what he needs at the Dogs.

I would say Inu and Manu have almost the opposite mentality. That's why Manu gets away with it and Inu doesn't.

bulldog

Bench
Hope it's a gift that keeps on giving, one hell of a debut for us.

Always been a fan of his, he has done some freakish things on the field - both good and bad.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Inu should have been persisted with at the Warriors. Him and Vatuvei should have been made to compete for the same spot imo.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Why should he have persisted with a nuffy coach who wouldn't pick him when he can play FG for Hasler?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Look, if there are any kiwis here filthy that Inu is now at the dogs, just remember that it was the Warriors management decision to let him go, more than it was for the dogs to sign him.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
I hope he makes a good fist of it. He is, from the accounts I've heard, a lovely chap and if Hasler can eradicate the complacency from his game he'll be an asset to the Dogs.

slayer666

Juniors
What 2 great games he has had hopefully he can produce more games of that quality. I have always been a big fan of Inu and I'm happy he signed on with the bulldogs

MatthewA

Juniors
I've been a massive fan of Inu's since he scored that try against us when he was playing for the Eels (where he dove from outside the field and then brought his foot back in to touch it down.)

Pure class of a player and under Hasler who knows how good he could be? Diamonds at the moment, let's hope Des washes all of those rocks away.