What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V MEXICANS

RifRaf

Juniors
Well oneeyed trouser snake does... Look at his big bold print above Dogs... Canberra had similar odds against the storm too... Only a fool would see a victory in being odds on it just means you have further to fall!

RifRaf

Juniors
Haven't you learned your lesson, you were made a fool of last week with all your "f**king". Is recess over yet? I think that was the bell put your museli bar wrapper in the bin and back to class.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
NO THE TEACHERS ARE ON STRIKE THEY WANT MORE PAY & HOILDAYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BEWARE THE DOGS YOU MEXICANZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;-)

ChiaPete

Juniors
The Storm have gone under the radar all year and look where they are, we may have put a few points on them last match but this is a Semi Final. They are coming off a good win against Raiders and know how to grind out a match. We have a lot of improvement to do (not just over last week but since the bye) if we are to get over the Storm.

We don't need a flash performance for this one, we need our big guys going forward and little to no dropped ball. Basic footy I'm sure is the way to go.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

Sterling

Juniors
oneye1 said:
NO THE TEACHERS ARE ON STRIKE THEY WANT MORE PAY & HOILDAYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BEWARE THE DOGS YOU MEXICANZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;-)
back to your woof woof again are we??..didnt you learn last time?...you got banned about 20 times !

you obviously aint grown up much over the last year oneye..... :roll:

youve obviously been psychologically scared by ParraPower

If the dogs dont win by 20 - they dont deserve another week in the comp
Kill off those pretend premiers who were so lucky with their win last year :twisted:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Holla if ya hear me said:
Kill off those pretend premiers who were so lucky with their win last year :twisted:
The dogs wouldn't have won last year, just as they won't win this year.

Holla if ya hear me said:

Like you I hope the roosters don't win this year (I dislike them more than the Dogs) but the Storm will end this season for the dogs by about 12 points.

Anonymous

Juniors
Sterling said:
oneye1 said:
back to your woof woof again are we??..didnt you learn last time?...you got banned about 20 times !

you obviously aint grown up much over the last year oneye..... :roll:

youve obviously been psychologically scared by ParraPower
DOSE THAT GET UP YOUR BIG NOSE THAT i HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

ngunity

Juniors
With the belting we gave the storm a month back I can't see the storm beating us in the semis, they just don't have it in them to outplay us. Our forwards are bigger and tougher than theirs and we've got guys like Pricey to pressure Orford who is pretty much alone in creativity with Scott Hill perpetually injured.

If we don't give the storm ANOTHER schelacking we don't deserve to be in the semis anyway, I like to think of the Warriors debacle as a huge wake up call and you don't want to wake a sleeping giant.......

Anonymous

Juniors
WHERE ARE YOU BIG MOUTH PISS ANTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)