What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundesliga

Haffa

It's not. Still exclusively on Setanta for this season, and will be until the end of 2014/15 at a minimum. With Fox Sports in the US picking it up, it wouldn't surprise me to see fox sports australia pick it up at renewal though.

saint.nick

Coach
I can see them picking up the Bundesliga. Fox Sports are trying to grow their football coverage, so they will probably have either Bundeslida, Serie A or both in the near future.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't watched it since Setanta was separated from Fox but still follow WB.

I dont get why people diss the BL. If you dont like it then dont watch it.

Simples.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Who cares about the point gap. How many people here actually have a BuLi side they follow. I watch as many games as I can despite not following anyone. Some cracking games most weeks. Plus if you can't enjoy the first 30 mins of that Bayern vs Schalke match this morning then you're hard to please. Bayern were an absolute joy to watch. Even the missed chances were stunning

BunniesMan

Immortal
Manure pretty much had the PL wrapped up this time last year and nobody called the PL a 'joke'.

They weren't reigning champs. And look at them now. Bayern are reigning champs. They're running away with it again and they'll run away with it next season.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Best team in the world :cool:

First half last night was stunning. The fact Goëtze was almost invisible due to how good Kroos and Thiago were playing says a lot IMO. The 2 chances Mandzukic had saved in the first half were as good as any lead up play I've seen this year.

Was something like 80% possession at half time wasn't it?

You don't get 80+ crosses in a match in Germany so I can understand why most EPL fans can't see the appeal of proper football

The irony is though that the 20 point gap exists because outside of Bayern (the best team in the world who comfortably disposed of the champions of Spain, Germany and Italy and also teams from the so called best league in the world in Europe in the last 12 months) the other teams are mostly all on par. If Dortmund weren't the Souffs of Germany and could actually beat a top 6 team the gap would be 5-10 points.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Haha what was it 82 crosses or something by man Yoo for 1 goal.

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
See this is a reason why not many people watch it. I don't know many people with Setanta, and they don't wanna pay extra for it because they don't have anything to watch on there.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah I pretty much only watch the BuLi on it. Tiny bit of interest in the championship from England when it gets to the end of the year.

Latest posts