What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

footy watch

Juniors
the league has said there would be atleast 10 teams. The teams i know are

1. cabra
2. wenty
3. mounties
4.bulls
5. brothers.
6. windsor
7. the entrance
8.campbelltown
9. southern sharks
10.?????? from what i hear it looks like Bathurst
chester hill out / reds out

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty go back to training next Monday..hopefully I can reveal some signings soon.

The Wrong Eye

Juniors
The NSWRL would have to be the most unorganised League body in the country.
No draws for NSW Cup or Bundy yet.No one knows who is in or out.
QRL sh*t all over them.
No wonder NRL teams fall over themselves to be associated in that comp.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
:lol::lol:So They should be.. A few NSW CUP Teams Racked up 'Cricket Scores' Against Them...:lol::lol:

they were struggling to get anybody to play for them. Blokes were getting paid more to play club footy or had signed with clubs not to make them selves available for vulcans.

More than enough talent in the warriors, ex20's and auckland club league to support a team. However probably costs too much.

siv

First Grade
they were struggling to get anybody to play for them. Blokes were getting paid more to play club footy or had signed with clubs not to make them selves available for vulcans.

More than enough talent in the warriors, ex20's and auckland club league to support a team. However probably costs too much.

Probably did not have passports as well

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Probably did not have passports as well

thats right either they just dont have a passport or they arent allowed to leave the country for other reasons lol. regardless with all these u20's being developed they could definately build a strong team.

Roland

Juniors
Wenty go back to training next Monday..hopefully I can reveal some signings soon.

Wenty will have a big rebuilding task. If Brad Capovilla, Ben Bailey, Jacob Byrne and Brett Sargent have all retired, Danny Howard will be the only player left from the 2007 side and he primarily plays in the State Cup side.

The 4 veterans have many years service with Wenty, meaning maximum discount on the points system. Replacement with players of similar calibre will cost Wenty an extra 20 of their 100 points.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty will have a big rebuilding task. If Brad Capovilla, Ben Bailey, Jacob Byrne and Brett Sargent have all retired, Danny Howard will be the only player left from the 2007 side and he primarily plays in the State Cup side.

The 4 veterans have many years service with Wenty, meaning maximum discount on the points system. Replacement with players of similar calibre will cost Wenty an extra 20 of their 100 points.

no doubt it will be a challenge as they'll be losing a great deal of experiance however I believe Coach Cook has been working hard to sure up a competative squad next season..we not only have Howard still there but Ben Taia, Valu Nasio and Stansfield are still there and he's managed to add a few outside signings in there such as Blake Blackburn, Graysun Goodwin and a few others which I may be able to reveal next week some time.

Coastbloke

Bench
the league has said there would be atleast 10 teams. The teams i know are

1. cabra
2. wenty
3. mounties
4.bulls
5. brothers.
6. windsor
7. the entrance
8.campbelltown
9. southern sharks
10.?????? from what i hear it looks like Bathurst
chester hill out / reds out

Metro Cup bar The Entrance and possibly Bathurst..