What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunji.

Card Shark

Immortal
Benji is ordinary - his time has well & truly passed.

He's now a reserve grader.

Tigers are so dumb to get him back....PA exercise only.....that won't get them into the finals though.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have little doubt Benji is a great purchase for them.

Made the fan base happy already. Will be a great marketing tool for them, on fox etc etc.

As a player, was a fragile kid, copped a few long term injuries, then won a premiership, got lazy and fat, went to Union, failed there, still fat, went to dragons, played him like he was Scott Prince, but his defence was improved. Went to Broncos, has done a great job, next year will be a force for the tigers.

Given the right environment Benji is world class.

bluefox68

Staff member
I have little doubt Benji is a great purchase for them.

Made the fan base happy already. Will be a great marketing tool for them, on fox etc etc.

As a player, was a fragile kid, copped a few long term injuries, then won a premiership, got lazy and fat, went to Union, failed there, still fat, went to dragons, played him like he was Scott Prince, but his defence was improved. Went to Broncos, has done a great job, next year will be a force for the tigers.

Given the right environment Benji is world class.
Not sure he's still world class, but I do think he's made an effort to reinvent himself as a better game manager, instead of trying to do it all...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Don't know about fat? If you're talking cushy media gig and lost mojo fat, then you are more on the money. He was shithouse for so long, I just can't see him returning to that form even though he showed glimpses of it this year.