What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunnies look outside the bubble

Rabbits20

Immortal
If we lose another star player I think it's time to say goodbye to Maguire. Our players used to want to be there but if they're leaving because they're unhappy then there's definitely a coaching problem.
Cook will be out the door next!!!!

Madge wants to take the energy out of his game and make him a robot I reckon!!!!!!

It's a fair dinkum mess.......

Just ask Shadow.......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Cook will be out the door next!!!!

Madge wants to take the energy out of his game and make him a robot I reckon!!!!!!

It's a fair dinkum mess.......

Just ask Shadow.......

If cook goes then it's Souths fault. Souths buying Farah was an insult to cook from the very beginning. One of them has to go though. Free up space for a prop and promote someone younger to the top 25.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If cook goes then it's Souths fault. Souths buying Farah was an insult to cook from the very beginning. One of them has to go though. Free up space for a prop and promote someone younger to the top 25.
FARAH IS GOOD BUT HE IS NOT GOD DAMN QUICK ENOUGH!!!!!!

FUGGING JOKE.............

We can't have another Mcturtle clone though who doesn't make any metres and just tackles and that's it!!!!.......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
FARAH IS GOOD BUT HE IS NOT GOD DAMN QUICK ENOUGH!!!!!!

FUGGING JOKE.............

We can't have another Mcturtle clone though who doesn't make any metres and just tackles and that's it!!!!.......

Mate you're preaching to the choir. I like cook more as a player than Farah. But right now having them both isn't working.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah my sense doesn't belong in here as most are blinded on this little forum compared to many others outside of here that see common sense;)

Just a lot of different opinions on here tbh. I like the arguments and debates. People see footy from different perspectives as I've come to learn from this forum!