What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunty Afoa

Iron Lion

Juniors
CBF looking up the actual stats, but saw on the Warriors site Bunty ran for 140 odd metres, 72 post contact I think and made 37 tackles. Epic. Quite a few guys over 100m too, including Jazz (120 odd), Lisone, Gavet I think too.

Actually Jazz surprised me, his effort was solid and his energy levels outstanding.

During that game I saw the Raiders really struggling to catch their breath with the style of football we were playing and there was a heap of delay tactics taking place.

The guy that concerns me a little is Hiku but only due to his defense, he looks to be lagging a bit there and gets shredded a bit to easy.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Some notable stats:

Bunty: 157m, 33 tackles (absolutely outstanding)
Harris: 119m, 27 tackles
Tevaga: 117m, 36 tackles. Great to see Jazz slot right in where Papalii was doing such a good job. Lisone and Gavet cracked the hundred too. Overall we matched Canberra's much bigger pack (1509m vs 1478m, with similar forwards/backs workloads), and finished the stronger.

Penrose_11

Juniors
I think another big change from last year is Bunty is playing prop and running hard and punching through the defensive middle. Last year he played backrow either starting or from the bench. Pretty much all his U20s was played in the front row. To think he’s only 21-22yrs old and props more often develop with age.