What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burger Bird

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/be...a/news-story/1d9226c4d3e2b28f99f1c1eb068c9a14

Now I'm not one to put S**t on players that have left the Mighty Dragons, however, I will always laugh at Dugan getting hurt for the Sharks and not playing.

Now Bird.
It's quite obvious he is carrying extra weight this year, now I'm not sure why master coach Bennett thinks Bird is a half of any description, but when he turns up looking, conservatively, 10 kg over is normal playing weight you kinda have to admit there may be a problem.

Let it go :rolleyes:. Life is too short. Xx

Bullshit, OConner destroyed a young persons ability to believe in anything and made me the cynical b***stard I am today.
The young man I used to be cheered himself horse when Micheal scored all of NSWs points in 1985, just dreaming of the next year when he would win the mighty Dragons a premiership all on his own.......then he went to Manly.
#neverforget

Drag Queen

Bench
Bullshit, OConner destroyed a young persons ability to believe in anything and made me the cynical b***stard I am today.
The young man I used to be cheered himself horse when Micheal scored all of NSWs points in 1985, just dreaming of the next year when he would win the mighty Dragons a premiership all on his own.......then he went to Manly.
#neverforget
I'm too young to remember this game but let it go. It"d it be cathartic given that Manly are struggling to say the least. I'm preparing for them to scoop the spoon this year. Hope that makes you somewhat happier ;)

I'm too young to remember this game but let it go. It"d it be cathartic given that Manly are struggling to say the least. I'm preparing for them to scoop the spoon this year. Hope that makes you somewhat happier ;)

Is O'Conner getting a spoon?
No, then no, it makes me feel no better.
#neverforget.

ouryears

Bench
#neverforget
Bird ate his missus, not a burger.

Gareth67

First Grade
Any excuse for scotch & dry hey Gareth. A man of my own heart :tumbler_glass:

In truth blacksafake I have only the occasional , however I ensure that there's ice - must have ice and dry ginger ale in it . Enjoy a few cold V.B 's before hand though . But back to O'Conner I was rather irked by his sudden departure to the silver tails , after all the Dragons taught him the ' niceties ' of the game and then - wham bam thank you very much Ma'am and he was off quicker than a bloke who had a 1 night stand .

Steve Edge to Parra shattered me more.

Yes it certainly did ALSGI, that was an even greater shock to the system , not only a very clever ball player and organiser but also our captain and not a bluudy word . And to make matters worse from a Premiership winning team , geeze there must had been a huge sum of money involved.

And Bird - what can one say ? Of late there has been a number of high profile players signed by the Broncos who just have not been able to deliver the goods . There could be any number of reasons for this - the environment of the club itself , not being able to find their ' groove ' in a new team , the coaching methods or dare I suggest the coach himself ? Whatever it may be , I really will not lose any sleep over it as I follow the competition leaders in the Big Red V jersey . :innocent:

Last edited: