What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buses from the Club on Sunday

RUBIKS

Juniors
Wait, aren't busses from the club and home again included with the members tickets?

Feej

First Grade
Not sure it will be the same this week, however, the CSSC busses in particular leave quite late and due to traffic I only got to my seat last Friday about 5-10 mins from kickoff. I'll be taking the train for sure this week.

No beer garden anymore at the Lidcombe, there is a smokers area, separated from the main bar by glass and there is a tv there. They don't mind kids in the pub though.

taipan

Referee
Not sure it will be the same this week, however, the CSSC busses in particular leave quite late and due to traffic I only got to my seat last Friday about 5-10 mins from kickoff. I'll be taking the train for sure this week.

Funnily enough further checked on the Dept of Public Transport site,and they are recommending getting a train ,due to crowding on the buses.
Buses take 1h.29min .Trains just over 1 hr with connection at Redfern.
That means extra 1/2 hour up your sleeves and in my case 2 schooners of fool's gold.

Card Shark

Immortal

Cutting it very fine!

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm thinking of driving myself.

Few slow lights at the club, few at pub.

Easier to get back to the club after the game.

Mainly as I am not getting pissed & forgetting this day I've waited forever for.

Been to about 8 grand finals there from '99 & have f**kall recollection of any of them.