What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy of the season 2017

BennyV

Referee
It's these kinds of fallacious posts that make me wish this Forum had a 'dislike' button.

To clarify (and to remedy), what I have actually written previously is that McInnes "isn't an upgrade on Rein".

Not only do I stand by those words, I haven't seen one Dragons' game that hasn't made me want to alter my opinion.

In fact, Rein's recent debut game for Penrith (against Canterbury) was just as good, if not better, than anything McInnes has produced so far.

If that makes me "wrong" to my bigoted detractors, I'll live.
Fair enough mate! Considering you also claimed that Marketo was our best utility, it's not like the Rein = McInnes thing is that outrageous!!

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Fair enough mate! Considering you also claimed that Marketo was our best utility, it's not like the Rein = McInnes thing is that outrageous!!

A valiant attempt at subterfuge.

Oh, Marketo IS the club's best utility; that's one statement I won't acquiescence.

Divine

Bench
We have Rusty to thank for the dressing down he gave McInnes in the dressing room. Planted the seed. Though it took a Season or two to grow!

Country Dragon

Juniors
It's these kinds of fallacious posts that make me wish this Forum had a 'dislike' button.

To clarify (and to remedy), what I have actually written previously is that McInnes "isn't an upgrade on Rein".

Not only do I stand by those words, I haven't seen one Dragons' game that hasn't made me want to alter my opinion.

In fact, Rein's recent debut game for Penrith (against Canterbury) was just as good, if not better, than anything McInnes has produced so far.

Either you are related to Mitch or you have absolutely no f**king idea, which one is it?

Tuddy

Juniors

You're either taking the piss or taking drugs. I just can't figure out which of the two it is.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Too early to call the buy of the season, but I'll vote for Shane Flanagan for the quote of the season after last nights Sharks vs Storm match....."I thought Referee Smith had a good game" So true & about time someone spoke out about friggin Cam Smith.

ALSGI

Bench
Too early to call the buy of the season, but I'll vote for Shane Flanagan for the quote of the season after last nights Sharks vs Storm match....."I thought Referee Smith had a good game" So true & about time someone spoke out about friggin Cam Smith.
Lol
Indeed it was good hearing Flanno's comment, but his hooker last year wasn't bad at it either, which shows Flanno's a f**king sook.

BrissyRedV

Bench
If it was any of a number of other coaches that said it, I would pay it. But Flannagan has turned into one of the biggest wingers in the game that lacks the ability to pay credit where due.