What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By the time he hangs up his boots will Sam Burgess be the most suspended player in NRL history?

English Rose

Juniors
What do you think guys? No
doubt Burgess is a great player but he tows the line and I can't see him toning his aggression down anytime soon? Every time he plays he seems to cause a flare up!

I'm not sure if they are any stats anywhere but he must be close to the top of the suspension list now?

Barkley

Bench
Still time for Sam to come up with his own version of the famous Flying Hopoate.
This rivals Hoppa’s disappearing finger act. Introducing Sams Squirrel Grip.

images

Rocket's tache

Juniors
Has Sam even passed Pommie team mate Adrian Morley yet ?
Both great players by the way, following the Mal Reilly tradition.

Canard

Immortal
Luke "The Kook" O'Donnell was close to the most suspended player in NRL history there for a while.

Danish

Referee
Travis Burns would quietly be high up in these rankings.

Bloke used to get pinged regularly, then ended his career with a ridiculous 12 weeks for what was honestly a pretty soft tackle on Martin Kennedy

Surely Les Boyd

Manly players always get f**ked by the judiciary with Manly loading

For example Brett Stewart got 4 weeks for what turned out to be nothing having not even been drunk

Meanwhile Inglis got 2 for the heinous crime of saving a life with his fists, although he outweighed his victim by roughly 70kg so he could've easily put an end to it without resorting to fisticuffs, I've stopped a woman from taking her own life by wrestling the poor bird and she outweighed me by about the same

At the time I didn't even lift bro so there's also that

Just saying

SBD82

Coach
Surely Les Boyd

Manly players always get f**ked by the judiciary with Manly loading

For example Brett Stewart got 4 weeks for what turned out to be nothing having not even been drunk

Meanwhile Inglis got 2 for the heinous crime of saving a life with his fists, although he outweighed his victim by roughly 70kg so he could've easily put an end to it without resorting to fisticuffs, I've stopped a woman from taking her own life by wrestling the poor bird and she outweighed me by about the same

At the time I didn't even lift bro so there's also that

Just saying
Epic whinge for a Sunday morning.

Saxon

Bench

Meanwhile Inglis got 2 for the heinous crime of saving a life with his fists, although he outweighed his victim by roughly 70kg so he could've easily put an end to it without resorting to fisticuffs

How fickle are the Rugby League public. In years to come, GI will be regarded as a genuine superstar of the game whereas Stewart - if he is mentioned at all - will only be remembered for being charged with sexually assaulting an underage girl.

What a tragedy.

Latest posts