What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Bye Scum!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeeee

Pommy

Coach
I think they're just smart about the way they manage the cap. They only invest the big money in players they know will deliver week in week out. Cronk, Slater and Smith being these players. They build a team around 3 of the greatest players to ever play the game. Only player that is earning their big money in our squad is Sam Burgess. GI would be if he wasn't injured so much too. We're just shit at salary cap management. All those great players leaving highlights that shadow! Storm lets plenty of quality players go but they always make sure they have ready replacements. Look at proctor, Harris, Hoffman. They don't pay overs to retain players, they're very smart. They will only keep the players that they cannot replace. Munster, Slater, Cronk, Smith, Bromwich being the most notable.

Let’s not forget this squad was built during a rort. Who knows if they could have retained that squad had they been playing by the rules all along.

f**k storm.

greg jay

Juniors
SSTID ask yourself does the storm have the same calibre of players that we had in 2017?????? Can you give me a list of our 17 1st grade players below that bellamy would use permanently in his top 17 in 2017???...Shadow...

moceidreke
hunt
graham
nielsen
burns
talakai
jennings
kelly
turner
clark
cherro
rochow
rudolf
gosiewski
greinke
tyrrell
add britt to the list he played only one game off the bench so bellamy sacked him but he will be playing 1st grade for souths in 2018 for sure how dumb fug me its a big joke.....p.s. 17 duds for the chopping block although we luckily chopped 6 already .....Shadow...
Do you not believe that Bellamy is a devout follower of the Lance Armstrong manual?? Behind every sustained winning coach is a copy of Lance's TDF diaries with a foreword by Dr. Ferrari. Come on do YOU really believe that the three REALLY OLD players Bellamy has - Smith & Slater actually have graying hair!! - are performing from hard training alone??? Huh!! Ask Lance he himself will correct you. As for the residual pieces in Bellamy's roster outside Monster, Chambers and one or two others its basically Chop Suey. Serious.. Barrie Finucane and Tofu Harris are top shelf??? Please. Stop it!!! The THREE REALLY OLD players are THE key for Bellamy... sans them the team is a no hoper down with Smiths Crisps & the gang..

Rabbits20

Immortal
Jake Friend on the outer for Cronk they are saying.....

Keary probably to hooker with Radley off the bench...

Keary may become pissed off and if he also walked out the door I'd find that funny.....

OVP

Coach
Keary probably to hooker with Radley off the bench...

Keary may become pissed off and if he also walked out the door I'd find that funny.....

hahahah hahahahah haha hahaha hahahhaha hahahhaaha hhahaahah 'sif it will be Keary.

Rabbits20

Immortal
hahahah hahahahah haha hahaha hahahhaha hahahhaaha hhahaahah 'sif it will be Keary.
Well who then???

6. Pearce
7. Cronk

9. ??? Radley

14. Keary

Keary ain't gonna play off the bench..... he will want out....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
In all seriousness and rivalry aside, I don't think Cronk is the right move for the roosters. Keary was one of the best 5/8ths in the competition this year and Pearce single handedly won a few games for the roosters this year. Halves aren't their problem, it's an attitude thing. Losing to the cowboys was purely poor discipline and a shit attitude. They can win 2018 without Cronk. This isn't even because
I want Cronk either.

Latest posts