What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Bye Scum!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeeee

southsport

First Grade
Hypothetically this could send Pearce to manly and hopefully manly would need to clear out players such as Dylan Walker to fit Pearce :blush:

Yep, there were some suggestions not long back that Souths were getting someone from manly and the cryptic clues seem to suggest that it was D Walkz.

If Pearce wanted to get back at the roosters he should just stay there.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yep, there were some suggestions not long back that Souths were getting someone from manly and the cryptic clues seem to suggest that it was D Walkz.

If Pearce wanted to get back at the roosters he should just stay there.

Wouldn't that be great.

I would LOVE to see Pearce win a premiership with another club and the roosters not win a premiership with Cronk.

southsport

First Grade
Wouldn't that be great.

I would LOVE to see Pearce win a premiership with another club and the roosters not win a premiership with Cronk.

My suspicious mind tells me that the roosters are publicly saying that they want Pearce to stay but they are actually hoping that he leaves of his own accord so that they don't have to off-load him and be accused of disloyalty.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My suspicious mind tells me that the roosters are publicly saying that they want Pearce to stay but they are actually hoping that he leaves of his own accord so that they don't have to off-load him and be accused of disloyalty.
That's typical Rorters Southy.....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Same shit different player. I still cannot believe what their excuse was for getting rid of SKD. Half the NRL snorts coke. It's the biggest party drug out there maybe besides ecstasy. I do kind of wish Souths had this same kind of ruthlessness.

callmack1

Staff member
Whichever big name is being forced out of the chooks, I really hope they dig their heels in and we have a sort of Farah/Tigers situation.

ouryear

Juniors
I wouldn't use the word scum but I would probably use "soulless". I've never seen a club that prides itself on buying their way into premierships.
Geeze, The Sharks are simple novices compared to the damn cheating, rorting, soulless, spiritless, and gutless Rooster Rorters.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Look at it currently:

Tedesco (1million)
Mitchell (wants an upgrade will not come cheap)
Fergo (origin player not cheap)
Tupou (not cheap either)
Keary(probably on 600k but wants an upgrade)
Pearce (850k)
Cronk (1million)
Napa (700k)
Friend (not cheap that's for sure)
JWH (international player not cheap)
Cordner (would have to been on similar to Sam Burgess so 800k)

Then there is Aubusson and Gordon plus a few others that would be on more than the minimum wage..........

Rabbits20

Immortal
Say no more.............

We have:

GI 900-1mil
Gagai 650
AJ 350-400
Reyno 700
Cody 260
Farah 600k
Sam 800k
Tom 500k
George 500k

Surely we have enough to give Angus a very good offer.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whichever big name is being forced out of the chooks, I really hope they dig their heels in and we have a sort of Farah/Tigers situation.
Have you got that link about Politis leaving them in the near future.....

What a celebration that day will be....