What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Bye Scum!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeeee

CliveC

Juniors
What about Napa leading with his head in the tackle?

Disgraceful commentary on Ch9 regarding this incident, it couldn't have been more intentional!
Yes there was no doubt that was a deliberate head butt,in the photo Napa had both arms trailing behind his back.If he had been intent on a shoulder charge at least one arm would be braced for impact
Either that or he is the worlds clumsiest footy player!

Rabbits20

Immortal
What about Napa leading with his head in the tackle?

Disgraceful commentary on Ch9 regarding this incident, it couldn't have been more intentional!
Absolutely was deliberate! His arms were nowhere near making a tackle!

He should get a couple of weeks off that!

No doubt Uncle Nick will be rallying behind closed doors!

Travitoh

First Grade
As you don't live in Sydney you don't know the hatred between us.....

It's a long long story.....

Why does where i live matter? I don't need to live in Glasgow to know Celtic hate Rangers.

Our win over Easts was our biggest of the season up to last week. It was the night that we announced ourselves as a contender this year against our more fancied, plastic neighbours.

Brisbane in Brisbane are a difficult task, more difficult than NQ in NQ this year.
Should we drop this game then don't go getting upset if the lol@souffs brigade show up if you're happy to give it.

Without meaning to give away my identity as the lead singer for New Radicals, but you only get what you give.

Travitoh

First Grade
The only relevance that my location has in the matter is that June 29 i will be supporting Easts by attendance as they are bringing a game to Adelaide.
Something that Souths has never done in my lifetime, instead opting to sell out and hand NQ an extra home game.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why does where i live matter? I don't need to live in Glasgow to know Celtic hate Rangers.

Our win over Easts was our biggest of the season up to last week. It was the night that we announced ourselves as a contender this year against our more fancied, plastic neighbours.

Brisbane in Brisbane are a difficult task, more difficult than NQ in NQ this year.
Should we drop this game then don't go getting upset if the lol@souffs brigade show up if you're happy to give it.

Without meaning to give away my identity as the lead singer for New Radicals, but you only get what you give.
It doesn't matter where you live but I just thought maybe you didn't realise how much banter goes on between the 2 member bases.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The only relevance that my location has in the matter is that June 29 i will be supporting Easts by attendance as they are bringing a game to Adelaide.
Something that Souths has never done in my lifetime, instead opting to sell out and hand NQ an extra home game.
I'll be going for the Storm that night mate!

CliveC

Juniors
Napa has been exonerated!
Didnt take long to find in his favour.
Locky reported that Sims has a broken jaw!
How do you reckon Sam would have went if he had done that!
Life?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Napa has been exonerated!
Didnt take long to find in his favour.
Locky reported that Sims has a broken jaw!
How do you reckon Sam would have went if he had done that!
Life?
Spot on mate.

Couldn't have put it better...

Hargreaves and Napa don't get what they deserve.... what's new??