What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Ciraldo

franklin2323

Immortal
And to coach the team in a finals series...

That is my point. I assume he has been doing our attack (which is flying atm) defence structure is poor. How to prepare a team etc are all things he won't know and we are 4 weeks out from the big games

betcats

Referee
That is my point. I assume he has been doing our attack (which is flying atm) defence structure is poor. How to prepare a team etc are all things he won't know and we are 4 weeks out from the big games

Gus has been actively involved, I daresay he will ramp that up.

Kev07

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing Ciraldo coach the NRL squad.
As coach of the Champion NYC team of 2015 and runner up team of 2016 his coaching style is more of a free flowing, heads up approach of allowing his players to back themselves and their ability as well as a strong defensive attitude & mindset. Hope he is given the opportunity to see if he can get this team to the next level.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2015/06/11/panthers-tv-nyc-mid-season-review/

mxlegend99

Referee
If he won the comp (on back of Gus) he would have coached ~8 games for an NRL premiership. Next year all clubs would be sacking head coaches hoping for the same fairytale.

Loosely based on The Waterboy storyline.

OldPanther

Coach
If he won the comp (on back of Gus) he would have coached ~8 games for an NRL premiership. Next year all clubs would be sacking head coaches hoping for the same fairytale.

Loosely based on The Waterboy storyline.

Excluding Raiders because they'll never sack Ricky.

Latest posts