What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith / chicken wing tackle

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Interesting comment. If it is so awful, why are you lurking there? Because you’re a hypocrite. I can’t help it if I’m a fan of about four or five sports.
I checked it out to see what stupid comments there were in support of the fumblers and their recent indiscretions.

Provides evidence for my comments in the Fight Club.

Lebbo73

Bench
I checked it out to see what stupid comments there were in support of the fumblers and their recent indiscretions.

Provides evidence for my comments in the Fight Club.
Besides, most of my time is spent on talking politics or Liverpool. This is the best rugby league forum but it sucks when it comes to discussing politics, EPL, world issues and anything non-league!

Grapple

Bench
"Only one week?!!!!"

fcdf947e939de9870b7209b728343365.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
What a load of rubbish. Cam's a good bloke, he plays hard and he plays fair. It's not his go.

It's just salty NSW fans who hate the Storm and Qld- Gallen and Ennis and James Graham all back-chat the refs and carry on like grubs but you never hear a peep out of them about that...

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
What a load of rubbish. Cam's a good bloke, he plays hard and he plays fair. It's not his go.

It's just salty NSW fans who hate the Storm and Qld- Gallen and Ennis and James Graham all back-chat the refs and carry on like grubs but you never hear a peep out of them about that...
James Graham plays for NSW?

Yeah OK.

carcharias

Immortal

Ennis is retired from all footy and Gallen has retired from rep footy in 2016

Oh and as stated
James Graham is a stinkin pommie bastard.

Knightmare

Coach
Not serious, but there was some commenter on the NRL Fb page (under a story relating to Cleanskin's chicken wing tackle) who pretty much made the same argument as my earlier comment and used the same players as examples of people in NSW "turning a blind eye"...

JJ

Immortal
The rhetoric from the likes of Ikin and presumably other Queenslanders is hilarious

Usually it's - "the game is so slow for Smith, he's so calculated and deliberate in everything he does - one step ahead of everyone"

Then this happens - "at real speed it's so fast, he couldn't possibly have known what was happening, pure accident"

The rhetoric from the likes of Ikin and presumably other Queenslanders is hilarious

Usually it's - "the game is so slow for Smith, he's so calculated and deliberate in everything he does - one step ahead of everyone"

Then this happens - "at real speed it's so fast, he couldn't possibly have known what was happening, pure accident"

I thought Ikin was going to cry when Kent and Sloth shot him down last night.

Latest posts