What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith / chicken wing tackle

blaza88z

Coach
Smart play from Smith, delays his rep retirement knowing full and well the judiciary would take it into account

I was hoping he'd get 6 weeks, 6 months even.. can't stand the merkin and I am a Queenslander

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's thrown all the toys out now the refs have actually started refereeing him

I cant help but wonder what sort of career he would have had if they did this from the start, decent enough player but still a merkin

Sphagnum

Coach
Just passing the cockroach whacking stick onto the next generation to have their fun.
The once in a lifetime team is no more.

I guess you still got origin superstars like boyd, hunt, cherry-Evans, Morgan, gagai, the overrated flog who plays 6 for melbourne etc to carry on that great legacy.

The match review committee turned a blind eye towards a blatant DCE eye gouge. We'll see if lightning strikes twice with Cam Smith.

That chicken wing tackle he did was designed to illegally injure a player. That the tackle did not even attract a penalty is a worry in itself. Proctor will miss a bare minimum of 4 weeks football for that groin injury. Cam should be out of the game for at least the duration of Proctors injury plus a few extra weeks.

Actually, the tackle was not a "chicken wing" as a chicken wing involves attacking the arm, it was a "wishbone" as he was wrenching the leg.

That said it's a joke he only got 1 match. He should have gotten much more for it.

Dave_

Juniors
His grubbiness and cheating will forever overshadow his playing ability and will be what he's really remembered for.

ed-grimley

Bench
Deadset.. Do you think thats part of the reason the merkin is such a merkin ? I mean I would be pissed off as well if I was in his position and ended up with that lass... ( No disrespect to her )
I can't say I've ever seen his missus but I have seen his kids in their cute #9 jerseys on numerous occasions.

Deadset.. Do you think thats part of the reason the merkin is such a merkin ? I mean I would be pissed off as well if I was in his position and ended up with that lass... ( No disrespect to her )

Why go there and bring his family into this and make fun of his wife? Pretty low act

Latest posts