What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown Stadium

Fangs

Coach
Panthers fan here who is keen on seeing the Tigers game on the 12th of March. Only thing is I never have never been to the ground before.

Tell me about it. Is it really a shit stain ground that fans don't really like? Or should I be all excited about getting to see rugby league at a 'real suburban ground' again?

Clifferd

Coach
For a Panthers fan, the best view would be behind the goal posts. As the Panthers players will be spending most of the time behind them conceding try after try

Can't wait to wallop you guys xx

Fangs

Coach
;)

Lets hope Teddy doesn't slip on the shit and have another knee reconstruction boys.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Being a wests supporter way back i have only been to Leichhardt once...
went too the gents at halftime.
Queue was 50 metres long and once i got inside wading thru urine all over the floor..
First and last visit to that toilet block

Fangs

Coach
Penrith fan bagging Campbelltown... lol

I've been to Penrith plenty of times and it isn't fit to tie Campbo's laces.

Hey, I'm just calling it as I see it. The picture has a massive piece of shit on the field.

I'll let you know how I feel after the game in round 2.

Fangs

Coach
Well. Your cheerleaders were a bit sad. And the pre-game entertainment wasn't too impressive.

But full strength CD in the can. And an old school crowd (Felt like it was 1999 where I was sitting). Loved the place. Looking forward to going back so I can see the tigers get belted again.

Campbelltown Stadium gets the thumbs up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even as an old Balmain fan I love campbelltown. Probably the easiest ground in Sydney to get in and out of and you have a good view from pretty much anywhere.

Fangs

Coach
Even as an old Balmain fan I love campbelltown. Probably the easiest ground in Sydney to get in and out of and you have a good view from pretty much anywhere.

I might be wrong, but it looked like you could almost watch the game from the leagues club? Maybe you need to be a little higher up to see it.

Also forgot to mention, efficient beer lines. Cash only, no bullshit. Never stood in line longer than 2 minutes.

Campbelltown could use a grandstand upgrade. Maybe the Magpies will come back!

Vic Mackey

Referee
I might be wrong, but it looked like you could almost watch the game from the leagues club? Maybe you need to be a little higher up to see it.

Also forgot to mention, efficient beer lines. Cash only, no bullshit. Never stood in line longer than 2 minutes.

Campbelltown could use a grandstand upgrade. Maybe the Magpies will come back!

You can go there and watch the magpies play in the Ron Massey cup with alien and the other 12 inbreeds whenever you like.

macnaz

Staff member
Being a wests supporter way back i have only been to Leichhardt once...
went too the gents at halftime.
Queue was 50 metres long and once i got inside wading thru urine all over the floor..
First and last visit to that toilet block
Hardon the f**k up you softcock!!

Latest posts