What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown trial v Manly Sat 11, 2017

rabbitohs95

Bench
I was looking forward to this but I can't make it unfortunately. Why is it a night game? Arvo would have been perfect.

Pommy

Coach
Going to watch Gunners at ANZ instead.
Should be good to see ANZ with a decent crowd for a change.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The tickets are pretty expensive for a trial game, and maybe Farah will be ok to play in this game.
$25 odd aren't they if I read correctly?????

I wouldn't risk Farah.

Let him recover and play him 50minutes in the Charity Shield.

Pommy

Coach
The tickets are pretty expensive for a trial game, and maybe Farah will be ok to play in this game.

$24 for GA walk up. I'm not sure what people expect. They have to cover costs otherwise the game might as well be played behind closed doors and save all the costs associated with having a crowd.
$24 wouldn't get you in to watch a game of my hometown football team and they're in the 5th tier of English football.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Alien/R20 would you guys be able to give us some info on the game while it's on?

I'll be at a 21st so hopefully I'll be able to read it by the end of the night.

If you can, cheers! If not that's a-okay.

Go the Bunnies.

callmack1

Staff member
Alien/R20 would you guys be able to give us some info on the game while it's on?

Go the Bunnies.
Yea and it's not being Live streamed :(

Rabbits20

Immortal

Go the Bunnies.
I'm just following it on Souths Twitter.

Alien as far as I know is going. He should be able to give us a report on the following guys:

Burns
Jennings
Talakai
Kelly
George
Cherrington
Deitz
Crichton
Rochow
Clark
Fuimaono
Murray

Pommy

Coach
From the Burrow FB page

The footy season is upon us. Tomorrow our first trial. It is going to be a hot one out there. We will be in Bay 3 which will be out of the sun. There are still tickets available.

For those who have organised tickets through us you can pick them up from Michelle Booth at Wests Leagues from 12pm.

Next weekend is the Shield and then 3 weeks until the season starts. Who's looking forward to the season ahead?

alien

Referee
Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles Trial Matches to Continue as Planned on Saturday
Fri 10th February, 03:30PM

1486704451319.jpg

The Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles NRL and NYC trial matches to be played at Campbelltown Sports Stadium tomorrow, Saturday 11 February, will go ahead as scheduled following consultation between the Club’s and the NRL’s medical teams today.

The Rabbitohs have been liaising with the NRL throughout the day and it has been decided that should conditions remain as they have been forecasted, then the NRL and NYC games will be able to be played within the NRL’s heat guidelines. Should the weather turn out to be worse than forecasted, then this position will be reviewed tomorrow.

The NSW ISP trial match between the North Sydney Bears and Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles which was scheduled to commence at 3:15pm has been cancelled.

“Player welfare is at the forefront of our thoughts and has been throughout our discussions with the NRL today,” Rabbitohs General Manager of Football Shane Richardson said.

“We have carefully considered all of the elements such as temperature, humidity, etc. and if things remain as forecasted then the game can played within the NRL’s guidelines.

“We will be playing in four quarters, have unlimited interchange and have drinks breaks throughout the match, all which is designed to help the players.

“Unfortunately the first game of the day between North Sydney and Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles has been cancelled but this decision has been made with the players’ welfare in mind.

“We look forward to a great evening of football at Campbelltown Sports Stadium tomorrow night.”

Gates at Campbelltown Sports Ground will now open at 5pm with the NYC match scheduled to begin at 5:15pm and the NRL trial match set to commence at 7:30pm.

For the fans, inflatable water slides will be set up at the venue for some cool, family fun! There will be plenty of drinks and water available at the ground for purchase and the Rabbitohs merchandise outlets will be carrying plenty of hats, caps and other items to keep you as cool as possible at the game. Click here for more information.

Tickets for the game are available by clicking here, by calling 132 849, at any Ticketek outlet, or at the gates on Saturday evening.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/02/10/update_match_day_inf.html

Latest posts