What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown trial v Manly Sat 11, 2017

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Alien bite in to some home made cheese cake my mrs just made one this arvo i enjoy a slice or two with my brewed brazilian coffee..in fact i am having some now as i speak yum....Shadow...

alien

Referee
Shadow, don't tempt me with cheesecake! I love the ones that have the fruit on top eg. passionfruit or blueberry or raspberry.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i love baklava the honey on the baclava when it firms in the fridge is mouth watering to devour....nearly as yummy as my mrs cheese cake...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I want to taste the glorious entree tomorrow and then the win for main in round 1 lol.

For dessert I'll have us make the 8.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Yes everyone on here are all exceptionally very lucky that Shadow and R20 are souths member/fans otherwise there would be no real great true entertainment on the souths forum on LU, would you agree with my statement R20? so this makes it now 275 posts R20......Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I speak truth Shadow!!!!!!!

I'm a straightshooter.

I don't sit on the fence and beat around the bush.