What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

??can any1 help??

roosters2004

Juniors
on virtual nrl i had Sione Faumuina as my backup gk.. but i didnt get the points for the 4 goals he kicked can anyone tell me how the back up goalkicker works??? does it only work wen ur front line gk is off the field?

cheers

you can only nominate one goal kicker
ie:-

if your frontline goalkicker is injued or out for that week you can and would nominate your backup goal kicker
you can not nominate both in one game

m0j0

Bench
I think the rules are a little different this year, but I haven't read them. All I know is I had Fitzgibbon as my goal kicker on the weekend gone, and Chris Walker was my backup goal kicker. I'd nominated Fitzy as my goal kicker, but to my surprise I had 2 points awarded to me courtesy of Walker, since Fitzy left the field early and didn't get to kick.

m0j0

Bench
OK, I read the rules. If your first choice goalkicker doesn't kick any goals (as happened to me), you get awarded any goals your backup goalkicker gets.

Goals: 2 points (only if by your nominated first choice goalkicker, or if they do not score a single goal, your second choice kicker)