What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can AP rush for 1000

Someguy

First Grade
Would be a great story if he could, come back from injury and off field drama, disaster stint at the saints and have 1000 yard season

Also not a fan of the cards but would be happy if Fitzgerald and AP could be part of a Super Bowl winning team as highly unlikely as that is

kurt faulk

Coach

he would need 76 yards per game to reach it. certainly attainable but he has some tough matchups ahead with little help from his qb. they keep feeding him the ball he will make stuff happen in at least half the games.

i'm pulling for him to get 200 yards against those rotten seagulls tomorrow.

kurt faulk

Coach

just a side note, how funny was it when the guy that hosts the redzone channel had to explain why he was calling peterson AD. said they had received alot of tweets saying his initials are AP. haha, you gotta love it.

Paullyboy

Coach

just a side note, how funny was it when the guy that hosts the redzone channel had to explain why he was calling peterson AD. said they had received alot of tweets saying his initials are AP. haha, you gotta love it.

I saw that too, and it made me realise just how painful it'd be to have a public profile of any sort. How often do you see people on Facebook abusing someone for getting something wrong, when it is in fact the idiot on Facebook who's wrong. It'd be so hard to bite your tongue.

Someguy

First Grade

AD, AP!? The purple Jesus was his best nickname