What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Premier League have a big season?

roopy

Referee
We have a new coach, and some pretty good talent I think.

The problem we have had the last few seasons is a lack of decent playmakers - and I think we will have Witt, Campbell and Mullen for the season, who are all good playmakers.

In the forwards we should have Tolar, Bartlett, Mueller joined by Maddison, Hancock, Royal and with a bit of luck we will have some fringe firstgraders like Tanner, Price, Matt Kennedy or Lowrie playing Premier League.

Backs like Salkeld, Spiteri, Tremain-Cannon, Young and possibly Hughes and Hall should all make for a better back line than last year.

I think we can make the semis at least - after 3 lean seasons.

antonius

Coach
Roopy who was the No13 in premier league yesterday? was it Maddison? Also a comment on the Newtown number 11, how good was that guy, had a bit of pace for a big bloke too.

roopy

Referee
antonius said:
Roopy who was the No13 in premier league yesterday? was it Maddison? Also a comment on the Newtown number 11, how good was that guy, had a bit of pace for a big bloke too.
Yes - 13 was Todd Maddison - he scored two tries - one by taking on the defence close to the line - and one by great backing up. He also did more than his share of hitups and tackles.
Having said that, i still can't see him in firstgrade. He is not big enough and not athletic enough.

Their number 11 was great, but his workrate could have been higher. I'd be happy if we signed him to replace Tilse though.

antonius

Coach
Cheers I thought it was him. By the way, time to get rid of that sharks avatar don't you reckon?? ;-) Lazy sod.

roopy

Referee
antonius said:
Cheers I thought it was him. By the way, time to get rid of that sharks avatar don't you reckon?? ;-) Lazy sod.
It's a New Jersey sharks avatar - I put it up for the semi finals in America (they lost).
I'll get rid of it.

antonius

Coach
roopy said:
antonius said:
It's a New Jersey sharks avatar - I put it up for the semi finals in America (they lost).
I'll get rid of it.
LOL, it is too, I never looked closely at it till then. I thought it was one put there after losing a bet last season. :oops:

keeney

First Grade
I have the best sharks avatar, almost a year and still going strong :D

hows that for lazy

Latest posts