What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can you help

thailand

Juniors
please can any member give me info on these former wests players jim hains 3rd grade hooker 65,dick pickett winger 1960s peter chatman res grade winger 1967 bob smith 2nd row res grade 1967 and steve foster res grade 2nd rower 1967.many thanks steveWests_v_Manly_1967_program.14131645_std.jpg

thailand

Juniors
i never lend money just like to know about wests players.saw dick pickett playing in the brisb comp 1964?

magpie4ever

First Grade
please can any member give me info on these former wests players jim hains 3rd grade hooker 65,dick pickett winger 1960s peter chatman res grade winger 1967 bob smith 2nd row res grade 1967 and steve foster res grade 2nd rower 1967.many thanks steveView attachment 17479

Hey mate, checked my copy of Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood - Western Suburbs History.

Unable to help with Jim Hains

R Pickett played 32 1st grade games for the Magpies between 65 and 69, and scored 4 tries.

P Chapman played one 1st grade game - 1969.

Rod Smith (don't know if this is the same dude as Bob) played 65 1st grade games between 1968-72 for 15 tries.

Steve Foster, no information.

thailand

Juniors
pub window.jpg sorry for delay have been in hospital heart/kidney problems. i have the book buckets of blood a great read ,but like most books buckets of blood dident cover the lower grades much. Afew more wests players ide like info on max anderson f/r 1971 joe kearns, graham bevan 3/4 1965, and jim brophy 3/4 1965.AND NO THEY DONT OWE ME MONEY.THANKS 4 ANY HELP STEVE

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
View attachment 18554 sorry for delay have been in hospital heart/kidney problems. i have the book buckets of blood a great read ,but like most books buckets of blood dident cover the lower grades much. Afew more wests players ide like info on max anderson f/r 1971 joe kearns, graham bevan 3/4 1965, and jim brophy 3/4 1965.AND NO THEY DONT OWE ME MONEY.THANKS 4 ANY HELP STEVE
Is that the Robin hood hotel in Waverly?

magpie4ever

First Grade
View attachment 18554 sorry for delay have been in hospital heart/kidney problems. i have the book buckets of blood a great read ,but like most books buckets of blood dident cover the lower grades much. Afew more wests players ide like info on max anderson f/r 1971 joe kearns, graham bevan 3/4 1965, and jim brophy 3/4 1965.AND NO THEY DONT OWE ME MONEY.THANKS 4 ANY HELP STEVE

I would suggest you contact Western Suburbs football club, there might be a historian in the mix.

Shit go Steve, hope you're on the mend soon mate.

Latest posts