What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAnt believe im sayin it, but the enemy of my enemy , might be my friend.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Tits are a good side that have been hammered by injuries in the early part of the season. Good spine.....always play for 80 minutes and have now beaten both of last years grand finalists and should have beaten the donkeys as well. I expect them to make the 8 if they can keep any sort of side on the paddock.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I don't really see the Donkeys as a serious threat again this year....will make the 8 but I doubt they will be there when the whips are cracking. Reckon the knoughts will give the mucus a fright today too. No Papali and traditional hard clash. Even last year when the Knights were faarrkked they managed a draw and a close loss to the Raiders. Would complete my weekend to see Ricky lose his shit today!

Card Shark

Immortal
Long way to go but no way the Raiders are winning 10 in a row to finish the regular season this year.