What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't believe it wasn't mentioned

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The North American Forum hitting 10,000 posts?

A big congratulations to Roopy who was the one that started all this years ago and has stuck solid since. I never thought it'd get this many posts in the time it's been here (8 years). I've noticed over the last 3 years it has really picked up, lets hope the second 10k gets there in half the time.

Well done Roopy, LeagueUnlimited and the North American Rugby League.

DINGb@T

Juniors
Well done everyone.

It's interesting in League how much has been achieved by expats who are crazy enough to act on their own crazy ideas. I'm thinking Lebanon rugby league after the 2000 WC, Jamaican rugby league, this forum as one of the few places where American Leaguies can find out what's going on...

Well done Roopy and thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forum over the past 8 years. It's been one of my favourite places on the interwebs. Go International League and I can't wait to see what's achieved in the next 8 years of American League.

Latest posts