What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 2010 Squad

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
From all the Wests Tigers fans a big Thank you for taking some of our dead wood from us.

Corey Payne has now signed a deal with the Bulldogs it seems.

Magpies Forever said:
THE Bulldogs have bolstered their playing stocks for 2010 with the addition of Corey Payne.
The Bulldogs junior will return to The Kennel following stints with the Dragons and the Tigers after agreeing to a one-year deal earlier this week.
The giant back-rower has yet to live up to his potential but Bulldogs insiders are tipping big things from Payne under coach Kevin Moore
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225803491614

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
We have a knack for turning potential into full blown talent. Under a good coach like Moore, unlike Sheens, Payne will do well.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Don't worry, if he wants to play FG he'll have to step up, otherwise stay in the lower grades. Doesn't bother me too much.

Ridders

Coach
Don't see what the fuss is about. It's a one year deal ffs. If the guy turns into something useful, good for us. If he turns out to be dead-weight, like I said it's only a one year deal.

ByRd

First Grade
Don't see what the fuss is about. It's a one year deal ffs. If the guy turns into something useful, good for us. If he turns out to be dead-weight, like I said it's only a one year deal.
Agreed, we dont have much to lose, goodluck to the guy next year

Bulldog Force

Referee
I actually spoke to my mate at work who's a Tigers fan and he's never heard of the guy. Wondering what kind of move we made here. I know it's only a 1 year deal, but I suppose match payments would've been more the way to go. That's just my 2 cents.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
My team for 2010 would be:

01. Luke PATTEN
Steve TURNER
Josh MORRIS
Jamal IDRIS
Bryson GOODWIN
Ben ROBERTS
Brett KIMMORLEY
Ben HANNANT
Michael ENNIS
Michael HODGSON
Danny WILLIAMS
Andrew RYAN ©
David STAGG
INTERCHANGE
14. Chris ARMIT
Mickey PAEA
Yileen GORDON
Dene HALATAU

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: @ Tigers fans. Blame Sheens one minute, then bag the tripe out of departing players.

I bet he'll surprise everyone.

Ridders

Coach
I actually spoke to my mate at work who's a Tigers fan and he's never heard of the guy. Wondering what kind of move we made here. I know it's only a 1 year deal, but I suppose match payments would've been more the way to go. That's just my 2 cents.

:?

Last edited:

andrew123

Juniors
My team for 2010 would be:

01. Luke PATTEN
02. Steve TURNER
03. Josh MORRIS
04. Jamal IDRIS
05. Bryson GOODWIN
06. Ben ROBERTS
07. Brett KIMMORLEY
08. Ben HANNANT
09. Michael ENNIS
10. Michael HODGSON
11. Danny WILLIAMS
12. Andrew RYAN ©
13. David STAGG
INTERCHANGE
14. Chris ARMIT
15. Mickey PAEA
16. Yileen GORDON
17. Dene HALATAU

similar to mine, although i was thinking they could have halatau into the starting 13 (in williams' place) and barba on the bench for that 'x-factor'.

IFR33K

Coach

From what I heard, and I heard from the horses mouth, that it is a two year deal. I dont know if the journos got it wrong, but I was told it would be a two year deal.