What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 2010 Squad

Bulldog Force

Referee
Saw Benny Barba down at Coles today. Walked in with his training shirt on. Wasn't wearing shoes though, only thongs/flip flops. No surprise I saw him in the sports drink area :lol: I didn't speak to him though, players need their private time too!

Joker's Wild

Coach

Neumann, who scored a hat-trick in the Sea Eagles’ grand final victory this year over the Northern Pride, signed with the NRL minor premiers just four weeks after inking a deal with the Sunshine Coast........

Neumann is likely to start the 2010 season with the Bulldogs’ feeder club and NSW Cup Premiers, the Bankstown City Bulls.

LOL did they even do a fact check before writing this stuff?

Bulldog Force

Referee
LOL did they even do a fact check before writing this stuff?
I understand your first bold point. We did not win the Minor Premiership, but at the same time we did finish equal first. As for the Bankstown City Bulls part... I don't understand what you're trying to point out?

Joker's Wild

Coach
I understand your first bold point. We did not win the Minor Premiership, but at the same time we did finish equal first. As for the Bankstown City Bulls part... I don't understand what you're trying to point out?

1stly, the Dragons were the minor premiers not the Bulldogs no matter which way you want to paint it.

2ndly, the Bulldogs will be fielding their own NSW Cup side in 2010. The Bankstown City Bulls are goneskis.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He did say he understood the minor premier thing ;-)

Bulldog Force

Referee
1stly, the Dragons were the minor premiers not the Bulldogs no matter which way you want to paint it.

2ndly, the Bulldogs will be fielding their own NSW Cup side in 2010. The Bankstown City Bulls are goneskis.
It's the same team... just a name change. Look at the roster.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I was just going by what the article was referring to them as. I assume the name change from the Bulls to the Bulldogs occurred November 1 when we changed our name back to Canterbury-Bankstown?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What article? The one that's clearly been pointed out as poorly researched? :lol:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
I can see how they got the minor premiership thing mixed up. We finished equal first and even though we didn't win the MP, you can see how a journo for the Sunshine Coast could have got mixed up.

The same goes for the name of the NSW Cup side. We all only found out recently that it was going back to Bulldogs instead of Bulls. Easy little mix ups, no biggie.