What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 2010 Squad

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
ByRd, just wondering what your e-mail address is as I'd like to talk to you about the Bulldogs Army and I don't have the PM system on here for some reason. Thanks :)

Bulldog Force

Referee
Now we have to think back to the other goal kickers seeing as we've only used 2 in the past 15 years. Gavin Hill? I think Terry Lamb was before that?

IFR33K

Coach
I dont know if there has been mention of this, but the management at the dogs, are about to sit down with Willie Mason, about him returning to the dogs.

I heard this from an insider at the club.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd take that with a grain of salt. "Insiders" at the club :-k

richies

Juniors
I'd be willing to bet $100 bucks
mason wont be in blue and white again!!!
we are after quality players ON and OFF the field...

Bulldog Force

Referee
I dont know if there has been mention of this, but the management at the dogs, are about to sit down with Willie Mason, about him returning to the dogs.

I heard this from an insider at the club.
Firstly, we don't have enough money under the cap to get Willie Mason back. Secondly, he left us on very bad terms, insulting coach Kevin Moore's own brother in law, Steve Folkes. That's right, we are the family club. If you insult 1, you insult many.

The Dodger

First Grade
guys, i have heard a couple of rumours, i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the following;

1. supposedly dogs have offered thurston 3 maybe 4 years for 750K, i think for next year.
2. supposedly SBW will be back at the dogs mid 2010, an announcement will be made during mundine's press conference about his fight with kessler, greenberg has supposedly agreed to match payments until 2012.

Bulldog Force

Referee
guys, i have heard a couple of rumours, i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the following;

1. Supposedly dogs have offered thurston 3 maybe 4 years for 750k, i think for next year.
2. Supposedly sbw will be back at the dogs mid 2010, an announcement will be made during mundine's press conference about his fight with kessler, greenberg has supposedly agreed to match payments until 2012.
1. LOL.
2. LOLOL.

hth.

punchbowl

Juniors
Players on the list for 2010 as far as I'm aware

Chris Armit
Ben Barba
Michael Ennis
Bryson Goodwin
Yileen Gordon
Blake Green
Dene Halatau
Ben Hannant
Daniel Harrison
Jarrad Hickey
Michael Hodgson
Jamal Idris
Brett Kimmorley
Brad Morrin
Josh Morris
Heka Nanai
Mickey Paea
Luke Patten
Ben Roberts
Andrew Ryan
David Stagg
Conrad Ta'akimoeaka
Junior Tia-Kilifi
Steve Turner
Matt Utai
Gary Warburton
Danny Williams
Robert Worsley
add to that list harlan alaalatoa , nathan benny, tim browne, jake foster, shane neaumann.

punchbowl

Juniors
we also have a young bloke named shane neaumann from sea eagles. big centre at 99kg. named in our nrl squad so could develop into a good backup. i think green will be a great backup option as well and should be better than holdsworth was.

punchbowl

Juniors
i agree micky pea has to be in the team probably on the bench as an impact player. the same as halatau. corey payne will eventually fight his way into the team i think the dogs will bring out the best in him. at the very least we have a lot of depth in the forwards which should make competition for spots in the top team. it is starting to remind me of the mid 80's when we had just about two good sets of forwards. also in contention are danny williams, brad morrin, gary warburton, jarod hickey, big conrad ta'akimoeaka and buddy gordon.

Ridders

Coach
I'm interested to see what Buddy can do this year. I thought he was going to be a dud buy last year but he turned out to provide some pretty good impact off the bench.

Latest posts