What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caretaker

kit66

Bench
Should have kept JD and sacked Mcidiot last year.

Any sensible CEO would have offered JD the job for 2017. Unfortunately we don't have one of those.

Next coach : Dean Young, I know I keep saying it but it is as likely as any other scenario if not more so, his dad runs the place.

dragons girl

Juniors
Any sensible CEO would have offered JD the job for 2017. Unfortunately we don't have one of those.

Next coach : Dean Young, I know I keep saying it but it is as likely as any other scenario if not more so, his dad runs the place.
Wonderful even more inexperienced than Mcidiot.Board should have been aware of this when Bennett came didn't he get rid of Mcidiot?

dragons girl

Juniors
Begs the question Why did Ben Hunt sign with us?Is it for the money,or has he inside knowledge of who the coach will be next year?Money is probably a factor BUT his career is certainly over if we are stuck with MCidiot or another rookie.Please please please let us have a decent experienced coach for 2018 and beyond.

Crush

Coach

Good call. Dean Young by round ten.

BennyV

Referee
Has to be better than the Goose we have now .....
That's like saying 'I'd love to see this inanimate carbon rod as caretaker coach'. Sure, it's better than McGregor, but it would still be a ridiculous decision. Much like Coyne.

hazzbeen

Bench
That's like saying 'I'd love to see this inanimate carbon rod as caretaker coach'. Sure, it's better than McGregor, but it would still be a ridiculous decision. Much like Coyne.
If he had to take over for part of the season , would be better even if Coyne could not coach at least he (you would think ) he has the respect of the players . Im with you why they appointed Coyne and Co to over see who or what ? Anyway it wont happen , Possm was letting off some steam .....

inside_pass

Bench
Begs the question Why did Ben Hunt sign with us?Is it for the money,or has he inside knowledge of who the coach will be next year?Money is probably a factor BUT his career is certainly over if we are stuck with MCidiot or another rookie.Please please please let us have a decent experienced coach for 2018 and beyond.
Ben Hunt probably was as shocked as everyone else when he was offered so much money from the Dragons!
Of course he signed for the money,where else would he get that much coin from?No other club was going to offer that much for an average halfback!
Dragons management................................................

John moz

Juniors
Bulldogs wont match dragons offer cross fingers he will be released for a long term contract with the dragons . The same check and amount that was on the table for bellamy 12 months ago.

Old Timer

Coach
Bulldogs wont match dragons offer cross fingers he will be released for a long term contract with the dragons . The same check and amount that was on the table for bellamy 12 months ago.
Is that the check with the brown stains all over it?
Des just can't wait to re unite with the Tin Man.
The Morris' will no doubt come back with him.
Noel is going to leave Wauchope to be part of it.
Only trouble is Des's decision is being made now and everybody says Mary has 6 weeks to prove himself so timing looks to be out here John.

John moz

Juniors
You dont spend 1.2m for 5 years on a no 7 if you didnt have a quality coach signed. We all hope we will see the change we have been waiting for since wayne Bennett.

John moz

Juniors
No doust doesn't sign cheques or mary choose his players we have a saint this year that has his famous brown paper bag he carries with him around the club.We are back to the old glory days .

Ben Hunt got offered stupid money for an average at best number 7.

Mary will see the year out and infact i see him as coach in 2018.

Hasler lol keep dreaming.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Caretaker!

Nah I'm thinking more of an undertaker!!!. It's going to take the rest of the year to bury the crap that McGregor has dished out.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Ben Hunt got offered stupid money for an average at best number 7.

Mary will see the year out and infact i see him as coach in 2018.

Hasler lol keep dreaming.
Coast, whilst I agree that Hasler coming to the Dragons is purely a myth....if Mary was still coach in 2017 and 2018, we won't have a club! The fans have had enough & support will keep dwindling with McAnchor at the helm.
I don't hate the bloke, but I detest him as a coach and what he has done in nosediving this once great club into the ground.

BennyV

Referee
Is the rod able to start this year??? :joy:
I hope so...

inanimate-carbon-rod.jpg

Latest posts